New Blog ?? Again ?? D:

Class of 5 Science 5/2010

Bonjour ! I am back again this time with a new bloggie here :) This blog will be my officially blog from now on. I am no longer using my previous blog anymore but it will still be there .There is actually no reason why I created a new blog. It was just for fun lol :D .. No matter how , I will start blogging here and not my old blog .

Oh well , I am officially graduated from high school now *yipp yipp hooray*. Congratulations to all the Form 5 science stream students...SPM are over for us now ! We shall celebrate ! hahah.We suffered and struggled for two years and now SPM are GONE ! Let's enjoy our holidays now.. Good luck to those who are still sitting for SPM (art-stream students) . Speaking truthly,I don't feel the excitement and the happiness after examination . I just worried about the results & I miss all my friends,school activities and tutions etc etc .

But anyways, I am glad that I'm free from high school now.haha. I will be stepping into another world soon :) sighs.Ohh,I just read my friend's blog and he said he's kinda lost after SPM . LoL. I agreed ! haha. By the way , he even mentioned that he cleared his stacks of books in his room. LOL ! I'm the opposite of him . I'm not the one who clean the room, but my MUM ! hahah ! sorry MUM ! :| Mum complained that I simply put my books everywhere XD That's me ! I told mum , ' Aiyah,whatever lah ' Well,the books are still in my room now. Whatever lah  ! Who cares ! :)

Ahh, this will be my first post.Will update it more often :) I'm going to my aunty house soon for my niece's birthday celebration. ^^ bye bye !

Comments

Popular Posts