One step away to Graduation !





I am now one step away from becoming "officially unemployed" girl. XD I am just one step away from graduation. Back then I was still a freshman in October 2013. Now I am almost graduating soon. How fast the time flies !! T_T

Most of my course mates and friends had completed their studies. I wish I had completed mine too. I left Final Year Project (FYP) to do. Sigh ~~ FYP is ain't easy subject to part. I hate to do assignment or research. I just hate it !! Don't ask me why! Haha.

Anyways, I'd been pursuing my Bachelor Degree in International Business (Hons) in UTAR for the past three years and it is now almost time to say "bye bye" to the uni. Usually people will feel happy or sad leaving uni life, but I am feeling mutual right now. xD I am feeling neither sad or happy.  Honestly, studying in UTAR is not easy. I feel very stress every semester especially during midterm, assignment and final examination (basically everything). I'd always worry that I will fail a paper. Failing in UTAR = Cannot graduate on time. Superb stress I tell you !! Fortunately, I did not fail any paper in my course. I am not a smart student as what you think , I am just an average student who always just "ngam ngam" pass her test :D


I would like to take this opportunity to my friends for coming into my life in the past three years :D  I am always grateful to have them.You know who you are especially my close buddies. I am sorry if I ever hurt your feelings. You know I tend to go emo suddenly without any reason and ignore you guys ! I am really sorry if I did hurt your feelings sometimes but thank you for understanding me and accept the way I am. I am not the very outgoing type of person. I am also not good in expressing myself. I always keep everything to myself which makes me emo and ignore you guys haha. This is one of my bad habit !

Honestly la, until now I still find very hard for me to communicate with people. I can't seem to click with anyone lol.. Probably because I cannot find suitable topic to communicate with? I feel very awkward and there's always a gap between me and you. FYI, I'm not the type of person who open her heart easily !! If I can tell you everything about myself and my life, you are really a special one. I trust you. People do need someone to talk to right?! It is not good to bottle up everything inside. Unhealthy !!!



Throughout my uni life, I'd learn a lot of things such as making a lot of friends, meeting good and not good lecturers, hold event with my bff , meeting oppa and unni and of course language.I think my mandarin has improved a lil ? compared to the past 3 years. I feel my mandarin is slightly even better than cantonese LOL.  On the other hand, I couldn't find my "Mr Right" in university. *sobs* Where did all the handsome guys went?? T^T I'm still officially single now. HAHA (trying to promote myself, anyone wants me?)




For now I should pray hard that I will get a good results for my last paper. My supervisor mood is unpredictable. I should start to look for permanent job already ! I need money for my travel. hahaha. Last but not least I hope I can meet my close buddies in March 2017 convocation ! :D See ya soon :)

Comments

Popular Posts