♥ DANCE !! WOOHOO :D

STAR GOLDEN BELL SEASON 2





KABOOOOOM !!*snores* I am back to bloggie again x) I am dead tired now . I spent my whole day at Jacqueline's house today :) Woke up at 9.05 am just to get ready to go to her house x) Sms her after I get out from my house . Mum fetch me to her house. I feel sleepy at that moment and wanting to sleep at her house. IN THE END , never sleep ! couldn't sleep ! hahah -v-

We danced Beautiful and Magic Girl today ! p/s : Sorry jac, I kinda lost in B2ST's dance steps especially Ah Gi's part xP . LOL. It was superb tiring to learn the dance.Now i understand why all the artist takes a long time to debut and released a new album ! :) We ordered pizza. and the stupid delivery man took about almost one and the half hour to deliver the pizza x( Both of us hungry like mad ! but in the end, we end up eating the food ! HAA-HAA!

While eating , Jac showed me Big Bang Theory Drama & some of the Playful Kiss videos :) I kinda like the Playful Kiss drama. It looks kinda interesting ,but I don't watch it because of Hyun Joong x) haha.Ohh ya , before watching the dramas, we watch SGB finale episode ! LOL. It was hard to find at first but at last we found it xD I like to watch my ah DUNG's squid. He danced HOOT just because he lost to other "animals". love Ah Dung so much ! ^^

After watching all the shows/videos, we continued to dance. We danced magic girl ! haha..Finally we managed to learn it by hard ! (not really actually...xP) but it was fun to dance together ! I'm still trying to learn BEAUTIFUL ! I must learn !! HAHAH. After that, Jac showed me the Oh my school video , LOL ! It was superb lame especially the MINGUK ! what the hell!! immitate the motorcycle sound?? == LAME LAME LAME !!

HAHAH! That's the end for today . I went back about 6 something . Had fun at Jac's house xD Bye Bye !

Comments

Popular Posts