:: Happy New Year ! Happy 2011 ♥ ::

# 13/01/11 # Genting


I can't take my breath breath breath ~ I can't hold my breath breath breath :) HAPPY 2011 ! (p/s : I'm sorry for being late to wish happy new year ) How's everyone doing lately ? I've been doing nothing much recently . Ohh ~ do you want to know why I didn't post anything after 28 dec? :P At first I am lazy to blog ! haha , then suddenly laptop got problem ! -.- That happened was like a week ago =v= LAPTOP BREAKDOWN ! T^T But now laptop is back ^v^Ohh anyways, guess what??
Beast ,4 Minute & G.NA came to malaysia two days ago for Digi K-Pop Live Party 2011 . T^T I didn't get to watch them live again ! sigh...It's not the matter I can't watch them but the ticket was superb expensive :'(
I've been to a concert once only which is Fahrenheit's concert ! haha. *sobs* . The day before yesterday & yesterday , Beast & 4 Minute keep updating their tweet . x) Actually I am so jealous of others who can watch them live . I can take LRT to Hang Tuah station and just walk over to the stadium to watch them live :(
but I went Genting with family on the same day ! Geez =v=

Eversince they came down to Malaysia two days ago , I start addicted to Beast's song LOL. I started to stalk them 24/7 . HAHAH ! LOL ! Beast Daebak ! :D Ohh~ my darling didn't attend the concert lol because he's busy with his acting ! So sayang that he didn't came to Malaysia ! Ahh ~  you Lee Gi Kwang ! By the way , I met a new Korean friend at twitter . She's a nice person! I feel  very comfortable while chatting with her ^v^ She's a friendly girl !♥ you dear :)

Ahhh ~ I almost forgot about it ! I am seriously very happy ! Why happy ? Because I passed my undang test? I got 48/50 . I am not showing off , Mr B ! I'm just happy that I passed my teory driving test okay?? hahaha...hooyeah!! xD Recently I laughed alot because I watched alot of funny videos xD One of it was the Chicken CF thingy by the Korean Idols. OMG ! Seriously it was superb funny ! Oh !My School  so much.....

Haha. That's the end for tonight . Buaixx buaixx . I like you best ! :)

Comments

Popular Posts