Chinese New Year ?? Super Junior's SS3 concert ?? o.O

As you can see the picture above , it is my twitter homepage :) looool . My twitter background is BEAST :D Yeah BEAST ! Recently I addicted to B2ST's video and music :D They look so handsome and pro ! HAHAH. I wish my future boyfriend will look like them . xD I tweeted more than 3000 tweets . more than the artist :) GENG right ? hahaha.I started using twitter after seing Shin Dong's ( SUJU) tweet :) After I joined twitter , I was suprised that Siwon(SUJU) is my follower . *dance* This is where and how I started addicted and crazily follow others in Twitter beside Facebook ! /\./\
Staying at home the whole day is totally NOT FUN ! I want to do something at least to get rid of the BOREDOM in the house T^T I feel like working since some of my friends are working , but the trouble is I woke up very very very LATE ! I don't like getting up early :) I always woke up around 11.00 - 12.00pm :D looooool . Unless I go to school , I will wake up early . LOL. but I am no longer going to school ! Imma waiting for SPM result now ! Oh shyt ! Talking bout that .................................. (geez)
Chinese New Year coming soon ! hooooorayyy ~ ♥ gonna get angpow from relatives and so on :D loooools .It's the time to go for shopping ! shop for clothes,hairs,foods etc etc. I hope I can straighten my hair this time :0 I can't wait to meet all my relatives. I became an aunt since young . Now I feel so old already ! =.= I am a small aunt ! LMAO !

SS3 is also coming soon ! hahahaha ~ what can I say this time? C.H.I.C.K.E.N :) LMAO !! I bet this time would be more expensive than last year.sigh :[ Nothing much to talk about already ~ Bye & good night .

Comments

Popular Posts