T-BOWL ♥.♥



Hihi ! ^.^ Hmm ~ Does this picture look familliar to you ?? *laughs* Yup , its a TOILET BOWL !!ngek ngek XD I guess you are wondering why of all sudden I post this pictu re right ? :) Don't worry , it is not the real toiletbowl . It is a chair for us to sit ! HAHA. WHAT??? Do I see the word called sit?? YES . It is a chair . NO DOUBT ! Ohh ~ what an unique chair ! hahaha.. It is a chair in a restaurant . hahaa..It's TBOWL RESTAURANT !
It is a really an unique restaurant with full of bathroom concept :) I went there twice with my bunch of friends :D For your information , if you really want to visit this special and unique restaurant , please beware of yourself and might not have appetite to eat especially when you hang out with boys :) IF you know what i mean !! XD If i am not mistaken , this restaurant was started from Taiwan. Malaysia had this restaurant not long ago ! Their speciality is their amazing shit icecream. The shape of the ice cream is just like a shit ! NO JOKES . I am serious :) Unfortunately , I haven't try it once :(


LOL ! Yup yup ~ that's the cup ! haha..lol..toilet bowl cup?? haha.. super unique right? how fantastic ! I'm sure taiwan's one is look much more better than here XD !! I was suprised that 4MINUTE even went to the Tbowl Restaurant in Taiwan . I guessed they found it unique too ! ^^ Unfortunately , they didn't know that there are this restaurant in Malaysia T^T Oh my ~ I miss this restaurant so much ! hahaa. BECAUSE OF THE TOILET BOWL ! AFTER YOU EAT , YOU CAN IMMEDIATELY DO YOUR PRIVATE THING ! XD I'm just kidding ! hahaha..


Here we are. My bunch of friends.93's ! hahaha...hmmm ~ ^v^ Love my family. We are one big family ! Okayy ~ chinese new year is in one week time and I still need to do some shopping 8D Shop for clothes !! XDD Before I stop writing , I would like to wish someone

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERO KIM JAE JOONG " 

Comments

Popular Posts