110211 ; JoonSung Oppa =)


Happy Belated To JoonSung Oppa ! Hope you have a wonderful birthday with your family/members :) I'm sorry for the late wishes to both of you :)  
Actually I don't feel like blogging today ; but since I've got nothing to do right now , might as well I just blog for fun :P Seriously , nothing much to do now X[ I'm boreeeeed ! I've been logging in to Twitter and Facebook everytime when I online ! :D It seems like there's no other websites for me to log in ! *laughs* So , anyone can recommend me any special websites beside Facebook & Twitter ? :)

Hmm ~ I think I'm addicted to Twitter  ! Not because I stalk all the K-idols but I make alot of new friends in Twitter ^^ . I got friends from Indonesia, Korea,Thailand,Japan,Kuwait etc . Haha.It's nice to know alot of friends from different countries :) I wish I can be as famous as the artist so that I have many fans ! *laughs*

Today I went and visit my babysitter at OUG there. Omo ~ I'm glad that everyone is healthy ! My babysitter took care of me since when I was a baby :) I must really appreciate them ! & I missed music bank today ! I really wanted to watch music bank today but stayed at my babysitter house for too long ! =X I didn't get to watch my Cheon Dung Oppa ~ !! *cries* I sent a request to oppa , asked him to sing As Long As You Love Me for valentine's day XD haha. nahh , in my thoughts , there are so many fans will sent in for the request , I don't think I have the chance that MBLAQ will choose my request *cries* If they did , I'll go mad like a CRAZY WOMAN ! Too bad , I didn't get to watch Music Bank , so I got no idea *sighs*

Mmmmm ~ I guess nothing much to type right now. Tomorrow will be going out with Charity =P Bai Bai !

Picture of the day ~

Comments

Popular Posts