:: Happy Lunar New Year 2011 !! ♥ ::

GONG XI FA CAI ! GONG HEI FATT CHOI ! HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR ! It's abit late for me to wish everyone and to blog D: Lol , finally cny had arrived again :) Time passes really fast ! I met all my relatives again XD It's a good thing to meet your relatives right ? haha. I only meet them once a year :( All of them have grown up alot ! & I myself getting old . I'm already 18 but not officially yet =X sigh..
Hmm~ there's nothing much for me to blog ! haha. Oh yeah , this coming thursday (100211) is my 2nd lesson for driving . I don't know why I feel so nervous and scared now :| i seriously start to panic and nervous right now ! == maybe because the 1st lesson incident? sigh ..

But I must also thanks to those who was trying to comfort me yesterday ! haha.. Most of them I complain to is guys :D All of them is OPPA not CHINGU ! It's quite fun to chat with them. hahaha.. All of them start to pretend and tell me that they only have auto car , no manual car when I started asking if i can borrow their car ! LOL. ! super pig la them but they are nice ! hahaha XD

Geez ... It seems like nothing much to blog now ! And I'm in worry mood now ! haha. =D Byebye

Comments

Popular Posts