::Happy Birthday Mir Oppa ~ ::


Happy 21st Birthday Mir ! (in korean age) Saengil Chukka Hae Oppa !! Have an awesome birthday & get well soon :) A+ are waiting for you out there ! Come back soon Oppa :)
Gahh ! I'm back again ~ I had alot of things to say but yet I am lazy to blog . I apologize for that . =x I swear I seriously had a lot of things to say / type . Just that I don't know where to start . (LMAO!!) Well , last week I really had the weirdest dream ever ! I told my friends about it and they were all like laughing all the way ! haha. So , do you want to know what exactly I dream last week? :D

Well , I didn't expect to dream about them ! Them who ?? Do you know the song they sang called " Again and Again" . Its 2PM !! Daebak ! LOLS . I saw only Taecyeon , Nickhun and Chansung . I don't know what happened to the other 3 members ! 8D . Well , I was shocked that I saw nickhun was looking at something at the mosque . While I was standing behind Taecyeon & looking at Nickhun , I saw two policeman came out from the mosque. HAHA. I think thats what nickhun was looking at?? LOL. After that , I woke up from my dream. Super sad. !I told my friend about it and I even posted about it in my FB status :P & some of them replied
-- *touchwood* 2PM masuk islam? LOL CHOI!!!
Super funny la!!! Why of all the dreams I must see 2PM at the MOSQUE ? ! I'm sorry OPPA ! Mianhae. ^^

Well , last tuesday was my Driving test ! I failed for the test . ! Not the whole section , but only the hill , parking & 3-point-turn sections. Ahh geeez ~!!! I failed for that section because of the stupid hill !! I hate the hill. Everything went well for the 1st part. But after that , for the 2nd part , stupid car eventually went backwards instead of moving forwards. I guess I was too panic and I don't know how to do balancing with the clutch and accelerator. :X  I have to retake my test next week again. I just continued for my OTR section after I failed for the 1st section.

Well, I passed for my otr . lol. My otr's instructor was superb nice to me and chat with me all the time while I was on the road driving . He asked me a lot of things and he even laughed together. LOL. what an epic day atm . ! haha. ATM , I don't feel that panic and nervous thanks to my instructor.Terima Kasih !

Ahh ~ I'm getting lazy to type now. haha.I'm sorry . I promise I'll be back again soon . Bye and Good Night !

:)

Comments

Popular Posts