D: You don't wanna know !!


Drop that beat ! I apologize for the late post again . I was supposed to continue my previous post yesterday , but again . I'm too lazy and tired :X Pheww ~ luckily I still remember about it . ( I'm going to cut it short) Sorry .. so yeah.. let's continue now.. ^o^

Hmmm ~ where do I stop on Sunday actually ? *laughs* (recall back) Ohh yeah , "The Library" ! Well , CS and Libby ordered some food. (some expensive like hell food) xD CS eventually gave me his drink. Some alcoholic drink , can't remember whats the name. The best thing is I drink it for FOC ! nice right ? =P MUHAHAHA.~

Then We naik lift sama2 to go to the pool centre. We thought the lift can go up to the shopping complex. Mana tahu , cannot ! =X Jqi teached us a way to cancel if you accidently press wrong button. The guy was super epic. Keep playing the lift . (==_==) The best one was MK ! LOL *secrets* Finally we reached at the pool(snooker) place. haha. And then they pooled. haha. so on...........

After pooled , xD , Oscar , Cs and Libby went back home. Left only me , Jqi ,Tania and MK.We then proceed to spagethi farm for our dinner :) After dinner , Tania went back with her sis while me , jqi and mk went back with my bro :) I called my bro to fetch us since KTM rosak ! :X
__________________________________________________________________________________

Now , I'm going to talk a little about my driving and SPM results. Very short only :P
"Yes !! I finally passed my driving test last tuesday ! At last I passed. xD" - me
" Results not that really good but I'm happy too" -me
I only got 2As ,2B+ , 1B,2C+,1C & 1D . I just quite dissapointed with my Moral :'( I expected my moral to get A+ . It gave me B eventually . I shouldn't have memorize all the nilai and definition so hard. I should not learn by hard if I only knew my moral got B !! T-T & I was kinda shocked and suprised with my add math results. I got C+ this time. Usually I always failed add math subject in school lol. Not bad lah overall ! heheh

Hmm ~ this is my post for today . Oh yeah , Happy 18th Birthday Sulli !! Have an awesome 1 !! ^o^

Comments

Popular Posts