National Service D:

It's already April ! LOL . I haven't blog for almost a month . No mood to blog ! Sorry . Seriously , this month is really an April fool month . ='( I hate April ......

Well , actually I don't really hate April. I just hate April atm :) Thanks to the National Service's results. Yesterday , I had fun laughing out loud watching oh my school variety show at night . But after the show ended , Jqi smsed me about NS's results . Oh geez ~ I'm in third batch ! WTH right ? YAH.....난 몰라 ! 정말 몰라! . Most of my friend ; my close friends got 2nd batch . Aishkkkk !! It feels like I'm the only one in the 3rd batch .

난 몰라 ! 정말 몰라! 정말 몰라! 정말 몰라! 어떻게? 내가 어떻게해야 하죠? 오빠.제발 도와주세요 ᅲᅲ

Most of my friends ask me to try to apply for 2nd batch . Ahh ~! Thats no use of applying/appealing it man ! I tried to appeal for 1st batch also can't get . Am I supposed to waste my time going down all the way to Setapak again just to appeal for 2nd batch ? C'mon man ! No way ! I'm not going to waste my time going down again.

Omo , I've been slacking around at home for 4 months already lah ! I can't stand anymore. BORED ! BORED ! BORED ! Well , I'm still thinking whether I'm going for form 6 or college ; oh my ! It is so hard to make a decision . My goodness ! Nevermind. I still have a little time to think. hahah. Errr, I've gtg. Buh Bye ! I will blog again soon . See Ya :) ! Jal Ja

Comments

Popular Posts