FML ?? :O


Black , black ,black , white . YAHHH ~! I am so BLACK today . Seriously FML ~



I don't know why . I just love to say FML today . ! -.-"' I am so BLACK suddenly . All this happen during evening and night time. This morning and afternoon I was in a happy and normal mood but not black mood . Argh ! Wae & Doushite ? ᅲᅲ .

Just 1-2 hours ago , I had a "comment fight" with my friend in Facebook . We just fight because of K-pop artist . Very stupid right ? really really very stupid . =.= I actually did say something mean to her . I am very mean , don't you think so ? =( but I just can't stand it anymore. I just send an apologize sms to her 20 minutes ago . ^-^ Ahh ~ after I fought with her , all of sudden my father comes attack me . Damn ! ᅲᅲ . Why must he do this to me?! Seriously FML ! He suddenly mentioned about my cousin's name and he ask me is my cousin studying food engineering ? I said yes. Out of sudden , he just seems like change topic , he asked me don't go for art class in form 6 . I was like WTH?! He said go for science class because all the subjects are in english ; art class is all in malay . I was like =="' .

He knows that I don't really like science and yet he ask me to go for science. I mean he didn't say I must go, he just ask me to think carefully before decide which class to enter.. but I still feel like very angry . All these while , he let me go for art class because I prefer learning business/economics. Ahh ~ Conclusion : I just don't really like science. I prefer arts. But one thing , just one thing , I don't understand why my dad suddenly change his mind after hearing my cousin took food engineering ! Ahh ~ This really make me go crazy .

Honestly speaking , I don't really know what to do in the future . Maybe learning business course is good for me ? science also good for me? nutrition is a good course but I just don't like learning the chemicals name. It's fun to go for nutrition/science laboratory . but I just don't like the facts. too much chemical names for me to remember. I'm not good in memorizing =( . & I always had this in my mind . " If i have to continue to do degree after form 6 in business course , I had to struggle in languagues. Because what I learn in Form 6 is all in Malay but degree courses is in English ..." sigh. I seriously don't know what to do . I actually can consider agree what my father told me . but I just don't like Science.. I'm not going for tution again . I'm having financial problem now . I just don't want to waste parents money . Both mum and dad are not working now .

Aishk . I seriously don't know what to do . FML ! Anyways , I'm going to change my story to another story now.

I went to LCCT today . LOL . Kakak (maid) just came back from her hometown , Indonesia after 13 days . She went there for a short holiday . This is her second time fly back to her hometown .__. My mum and I left the house about 11.37a..m. , and I thought it was very late because kakak's flight reached here at 12.20p.m.
LOL . We used the old road(Bangi's 1 to airport instead of using the new road (Bukit Jalil's 1) haha .  It took almost 1 hour to reach to the airport .Eventhough how fast you drive or you speed , you still will reach airport in 1 hour =)

Mum crossed over the road which leads to LCCT . She tought that there is another straight road to LCCT . Padahal the straight road is leads to KLIA. ^-^ So we had to make a BIG U-TURN to go back to the LCCT road. We even passed by Sepang F1 circuit . woohoo~ My first time passing by sepang F1 circuit . ZOMG ! I thought the LCCT was next to the F1 circuit . but I didn't expect it was further than KLIA and the F1 Circuit . Super Far ! What A Long Journey !

That's all for now ! Good night everyone.♥

Comments

Popular Posts