YAHH!! == I lost my voice after yesterday's outing ! When can I get back my voice? sigh ~



I'm going to write about yesterday's outing . Yesterday outing was fun and crazy .^^ I went out with Jqi , Mk harabuji ,Cs haelmoni , Tania omma , Arthur , Oscar dongsaeng and Pau :) wc was supposed to join us but she couldn't join us last minute because she's not feeling well . She did went to Time Square only for a while to collect her 2AM's ticket (YAHHH..I want to see JIN WOON !! T-T) LOL.

As usual , Jqi and I were the earliest to reached Time Square. hahah ! We left LRT station at 9.30a.m . While we were on the way to TS , haelmoni sms-ed Jqi . LOL . "I'm still in seri petaling station" . lmao !As soon as we (Jqi & I) reached TS, we were interviewed by a "paparazzi" from China Press(newspaper) .The interview was about Royal Wedding . At first , she talks in mandarin ;sounds like deep mandarin . Jqi and I couldn't catch what she said . After that , I asked her can she speaks in cantonese *smiles* She then said yes.okay. XD She asked us how do we feel about the royal wedding , what is our best memories in the royal wedding , etc...Both of us feel abit akward and damn the photographer who took our picture. ARGGH! The best Q I can most remembered is she asked me whether DO I HAVE A BOYFRIEND? LMAO ! I should have said YES , HE IS NOW IN SK ! jkjk XD

After the interview , Jqi and I continue walking to the cinema floor.I felt very embarassed and akward after the interview. We then met omma and haelmoni at cinema. We were supposed to watch limitless but the shows only starts at 7.10pm .=="' So , we decided to watch "The Room Mate" . LOL. It was a nice show though .....After that , haelmoni suggested to go Low Yat and see phones. LOL ==" We went there before others came & We got a free gift by INTEL ! hahaa..awesome !

We bought 1.40p.m tickets. Before the shows starts, we had our lunch at Gasoline =) Guess what , we are the most Noisy Group in Gasoline . LOL ! LMAO . I wonder what the waiter & waiteress thinking . xD We paid rm130 for the foods. Damn ! The guys ditched us(me,jqi and tania) at Gasoline . LOL . They went pool ,while 3 of us went shopping . We bought same clothes. lol. The original price was 59.90 . We bought it for 9.90 because there was a sales. =) Cool right ? hahaha..

Haelmoni never joined us in the movie. *sobs* He ditched all of us. haha. jkjk .xD We went in the cinema & it was dark & we couldn't see anything . T-T  LOL. (Y) for the show. I really love the show ! hahah. THE ROOM MATE DAEBAK ! ㅠㅠ After the show ended , we went to greenbox . We cant use student card & there's no discount for saturday . geez. but we still enter. haha. xD I felt sorry for Pau that he couldn't join us in greenbox. Ouch * sigh =9 Anyways , we sang a lot of songs . haha. One thing I don't like about greenbox is they don't update latest song !! I sang G.NA's song ,"I'll be back off so you can live" lol... I didn't sing JunHyung's part . == The best was harabuji sang crazy frog songs. all of us was laughing like mad.
xD can't stop laughing ! Just can't ..... Thanks to harabuji . xD

We sang until 7pm++ . After that , we walked back to TS & we had our dinner at Food & Tea restaurant :) Jqi and I went ATM machine to take money out. We talked crap and jokes around at the restaurant. haha. LOL. Arthur went back with Oscar while harabuji,omma,jqi and I went back by LRT . It was drizzling ,so we had to take monorail to Hang Tuah station. It was only my 3rd time sitting Monorail =x I seldom sit monorail to Time Square. hahaha.bla bla bla ~ and I reached home around 9.30p.m . xD

THE BEST OUTING EVER !! Honestly speaking , this is the best outing out of so many outing . I mean this is the best group I know. lol. I feel more relax with this group. I can talk and laugh together with them. I feel more comfortable with them around. I feel more secured with this group. haha. I just love this group more than others. Hope can meet them again asap ! 2

& also

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY LOH YOON HEE & HAPPY LABOUR DAY =)

Comments

Popular Posts