Uh-huh , school holidays ♥ :D

Du Jun . Hyun Seung . Jun Hyung . Yo Seob . Gi Kwang . Dong Woon . ♥



♪♪ Imma having a 2 weeks break again after 5 months long break :D I shall sing a song " Good Day " by IU & stalk all my favourite kpop idols in twitter , me2day or youtube :)) ♪♪



My main picture for this post is B2ST / BEAST :)) They just released an album "Fiction and Fact" recently . The best was they won number one in M! Countdown (26/5/11,yesterday) and Music Bank (27/5/11, today) after their come back stage performance !! I am proud of them . I am proud to be a B2UTY !!
Talking about B2ST right , *screams* they are coming down to Malaysia soon . *screams* & I'm going to watch them at sunway lagoon surf beach with my friends on 1st July :) *fangirl-ing* I've been waiting for them to come since I didn't went for the past fanmeeting in Malaysia. It is their third time to come to Malaysia. I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY MR GK LEE

Alright , I am going to change topic now . Hmm ~ what topic?? Fine , imma going to talk bout my school life . I've been studying in Bukit Bintang Boy School for 2-3 weeks already . Everything was fine and okay so far :) LOL . I have known a lot of new friends from Sri Utama school. They were really nice . hahah . Nothing much to talk about actually . OH YA HOR ! LOL , i'm going to make a few complains about the school.

  • there's alot of mosquitoes everywhere :X
  • girl's toilet are far away from classes
  • no handsome guys to see . xD
  • cannot do a lot of things in school anymore
  • no kpop buddy who i can talk / share with :'(

So far  I really got nothing to talk about my school life lah :S  Errm , I added most of the seniors in facebook . Geez , not going to talk about that ! haha XD The best subject I like so far was MUET ! haha.don't know why but I just like it . muhahaha .Yesterday I posted something really epic in my facebook status lol. ==


" I talked about youth exchange programme in Japan for my MUET (Malaysian University English Test) speaking session today . sigh . I think there is a time limit for the speaking session , about 2-3 minutes but I keep on talking and talking and talking for 15 minutes . and no one even stop me from talking =______= I miss Japan very much . I want to go back to Japan !! "

Since I'm having 2 weeks of holidays right , I wish I can practice dancing and singing in my room . I want to learn kpop dance and songs. :D But next week , which is this coming tuesday , i will be a bit busy lol. I have to go back to school for 2 days for the duty in library . *craps* what to wear?! and I won't be around from 2nd - 6th of june . I'll be flying to Korea to join for audition . LOL . *in my dreams* Nahh , i will be away for 5 days because I'm going for some youth conference but not to audition . Honestly speaking , I wish I can be like one of the Kpop idols. I wish I can join their audition and become an international idol like Nichkhun. hahah.

Hahah . My birthday is coming soon . I wonder who will celebrate for me. sigh . I wish he can celebrate for me. :'( But I don't think anyone will celebrate for me . *sobs* fuhhhh . I wish I can go karaoke / korean town/ some interesting place for me to enjoy my birthday . hahaha. Sigh . Forget about it bah =____= I'll still be happy because Minhyuk , Seohyun & I will celebrates our birthday together ! hahah . xD

Without you , I am so lost .No matter what you hear or say , my heart won't change at all . My only wish was you :)

Comments

Popular Posts