Why are you being like this ?






Sigh ~ Time seriously fly very the fast . One week holiday is going to end again . I'll be going back to school on Monday . Dayummm (=.=) . Tonight will be my last night to online 99 (kaw kaw) .


I went to my friend's open house today . Pfftt .____. The place is super narrow and scary especially the lift . No lights !! what the crap =_= Imagine yourself entering the dark lift by yourself !! It is way super scary and crappy D: Luckily , I went with my bunch of classmates . Hahah ~~ the open house thingy was fun , but somehow I felt like I don't have the mood to talk . I was superb quiet during the open house . I didn't greet her parents *feels so bad right now* . I just don't know why I don't really have the mood to talk today . (x.x)
After the open house , I went to some corner restaurant at Jln 222 with my dad and mum for dinner :D I told my dad , " If can , next year we try to do open house during chinese new year , kay?" My dad just nodded and smile. (Hopefully next year can do open house if I remember) ._____.


When I reached home later , I straight away turn on my computer . I started to chat with my best friend , Jacqueline . We had a nice chit chat session today :D We talked about b2st's photo session . HAHAH. She showed me gikwang's latest picture .. He is so cute and he looks like a small boy ._. kyaaa!I love Lee Gi Kwang . After that , we also talked about her Tioman's trip . She told me that she saw alot of koreans &
japanese people there. (me : o.O syioknya) but later she said that majority of them are uncle(s) and auntie(s) LOL . pfft :) How good if i actually followed her?? .__.



Then , we talked about being a star in korean music industry since now everywhere is Korean wave time. =D Actually , I'm the one who started the topic first . haha.I always dream of being a K-artist one day . Seriously .. I know it is very ridiculous of being a star . Majority parents won't allowed  their children to become a star . So , I don't wanna put a very high hopes on that . but I do really wanna try that .__.


Being a star / artist , is not to say that it is not a good thing , but it will make your life go cuckoo . especially when you're famous , you'll be surrounded by those crazy paparazzi . & your life will end like THAT ! == Like what my friend said its true , she said that , after you debut , you won't have time to accompany your family and friends anymore T^T Being an artist is not easy especially you have to leave your family behind . *sobs*


Do you want to know what is my reason of wanting to become an artist ?? It is because of k-pop idol groups , especially SNSD , T-ara , 4minute etc etc .. I always watch their video and I'm jealous of seeing them can dance well , sing well etc ... I wish I can be like them ..maybe they are talented ? haha. i don't know ! pffft .___. I wish i can actually perform dancing / singing one day without being an artist . ^^


HOLIDAYS going to END !! *cries* Lots of upcoming activities for me & my schoolmates to prepare  after holidays .. *TIRED!!* byebye ~~

Comments

Popular Posts