생일 축하의 천지야 ! (♥^^♥)


해피 20번째 생일 천지 야!! ♥ Happy 19th Birthday Baby Chunji 

Kyaaaaaaaaaaa ♥ 

Today is someone special day ;

Mr Lee Chan Hee's big day !! *claps*
Blessed Birthday Chunji-ya 
My beautiful powerful voice Chunji !!

I don't know what to type right now . 5th october is a new and special date to me. It is a very meaningful date for me :)) I wonder what will I do if he is my real boyfriend .... xD Aiyigu , he is too cute for me.. and i like this type (sort of) guy :D He looks man , cool and cute at the same time ! Blood B type =D

p/s : He is my new target after Lee Gi Kwang and Kang Min Hyuk , not forgotten Cheon Doong too :) but Chunji has taken place over min hyuk and cheon doong . Mianhae min hyuk and cheon doong oppa . ᅲᅲ


Chunji kyeopta !! (♥^^♥) . The worst thing I can't call him oppa because he is younger than me by months . Awww :\ I really want to call him oppa . You all must be wondering actually since when I fall for him ?

Oh , well , I fall for him when Jqi introduce him to me and during that Korean Music Wave 2011 in Malaysia . Ahh ~ *blush* At first , I don't really like his group , Teen Top which debuted last year . I seriously have no interest on them because I thought mostly all younger than me ma , so i don't really update the news about them :) but until this year , KMW concert recently makes me fall in love with Teen Top's songs . Their hit song : No more perfume on you and the back of my hand brushes against .♥♥

The back of my hand brushes against is actually a ballad song . I seriously love the song until kaw kaw. I keep repeating this song for more than 5 times everyday . *crazy right?..hahah.* What to do ??!! It is absolutely nice and wonderful song :D


I purposely blog today just because I want to wish him happy birthday . *sweet* aww . I really want to be friends with him . L.Joe , I need your help to translate for me . hahah xD . Chunji is a *playboy* in no more perfume on you . Arghh ! I'm so jealous of the girl . ᅲᅲ


Look at the picture right above . Did you see chunji ? Can you regconized him ? :D Ahhh ~~ He is just so "yeng" with specs on .♥♥ This makes me fall in love with him more and more :)) Chunji ah , why do you have to be so cute ? I just hate you very much for being too cute and handsome and cool D; 

Can i call you oppa once ? 



Oh ya , recently he acted in a sitcom . aishk . he acted with an actress , a young girl . *forgot her name* Dayum (=.=) He acted as her boyfriend . Uwahhh T_T I hate him . I hate you Chunji . You make me feel jealous . I hate watching your sitcom . LOL . Oh man , why do I feel so hurt when you hold hand with that girl ? I really hope that you and that girl is not a real couple ! I really wish that ............

*teen top in Malaysia* Hwaiting!!

I wished him in twitter and me2day just now . Too bad , he can't reply me. I don't think he knows i'm even exist in this world . aww . T^T I wish you can reply  me back one day ... I'm your angel .♥

Last but not least , I really love your voice , Chunji . Your powerful voice ~ I know you're a sweet guy :) Please come back to Malaysia !! You're my angel ♥ 

C.H.U.N.J.I niga nomu bogoshiposeoyo ,
C.H.U.N.J.I niga nomu saranghaeyo,
KAJIMA !! 

Comments

Popular Posts