11.11.11 ♡♡


Today is 11.11.11 ♡ A very special date & meaningful day :D It only happens once in a life time . There is no second time . Therefore , we must really enjoy and appreciate 11.11.11 moments until tonight .



It would be the best if we can enjoy tonight especially at 11.11 pm . My friends and I were quite upset and dissapointed because we missed the 11.11 am . We were busy chit-chatting until we didn't see our watch . Finally , Yee Yin saw her watch strikes 11.11 am but too bad she and Ramky (one of my classmates) didn't manage to make a wish since it was their birthday because only 20 seconds left . HAHAH . I told them you still have 11.11pm although 11.11 am over . So , let's celebrate 111111 day at 11.11pm tonight . Remind me !!! XD


Honestly speaking , 11.11.11 to me is not a really special day . It is just a normal day but because it is so co-incidently occurs once in a lifetime , that's why it is so special . Many things had happened on 11.11.11 to me . I actually cried on 11.11.11 in school . TT I was really in bad mood today . I'm sorry Joey for  making you upset . I keep on crying non stop . My friends were so worried about me . Thanks for the concern :) The reason I cried real hard is because of yesterday's sentence said by father . *which i'm not going to mention *


The sentences my dad said really broke my heart into pieces . I know he cares about me but sometimes he doesn't need to be too straightforward to hurt my feelings D: Not to say I hate HATE him , but sometimes I really and barely can stand with his attitude . I'm his real / original daughter & my older brother is his real son , I couldn't believe and understand why he must think that way !! *heartsick* I couldn't help but cry . Luckily my junior , Danny was there for me to comfort me . If not , I wouldn't have stop crying . Actually I cried and stop , cried and stop and goes on . 


This morning , I asked Wei-Hwei whether my eyes are red or not (since I cried the whole night yesterday) , she said not really but look like not have enough of sleep . Then I told her that I actually cried yesterday night not because of lack of sleep . She asked me what happened and I told her . She don't know what to say , she just tell me to forget it . I just couldn't forget it . After that , when Siew Lee reached school , she asked me what happened to me?? I told her the whole stories again but I never cry . She was like so pissed off but she also ask me to forget about it .


Until almost recess that time , I cried again because I couldn't stop thinking about it and that time I was lonely D: I told myself not to cry because it was Yee Yin and Ramky's birthday . I don't want to spoil the mood . Luckily they went to canteen . I cried in the classroom . When I cry , I guess I make Zuhairy and Wildhan and Karen shocked . I can see that they were really worried and concern about me . At last , I couldn't help it but I told Wildhan what happened . I look so awful when I cried ! hahahah . zzz . He gave me a serious but blank look . He asked me to chill . After that I didn't cry anymore .


I move forward to the canteen and I told Wei-Hwei , I cried . HAHAHA . She look as if like scolding me . *im so scare...jkjk. She really asked me to forget about it !! and finally I can let it go .Fuhhh !! I am so thankful to my friends who really concern about me . I don't know how and what to do :) Thanks for being there with me when I'm down .


Actually there's one more thing that stuck in my mind right now . I couldn't stop thinking about him . I don't know why . Even if it's real or fake , I lied to myself saying that I am happy . I don't feel jealous at all but a bit hurt . LOL ? Sigh ~~~ I really should forget him already . I don't mind if he knows it that i like him , because it is really very obvious that I like him . hahah . I really want to confess to him but since now , aiya , save my time . HAHAHA !! But then arr , what if I cannot forget him ?? I know he doesn't like me anyways . Should I continue on my confess planning or should I give up ?? ;)


oh oh oh , there's so many people's birthday today . I have 3 friends that I know who celebrated their birthday ; awww , they are so lucky *cries+jealous* 
Happy 18th Birthday Ramky 
Happy 18th Birthday Yee Yin 
Happy 19th Birthday Sook Kuan 

Not only my friends birthday , but there's someone special birthday which is Choi Min Hwan (drummer from FT Island



Happy 20th Birthday Oppa !!  & also HAPPY 111111 DAY !! Wish you all the best in your future undertakings ~~ 


Because of 11.11.11 , I camwhored :) here are some pitchas ^^








That's all for the pitchas :) 

Take care. Byebye ~~ Happy 111111 Day once again ^^ 

Comments

Popular Posts