McFly - All About You :)


★★ Santa can you hear me? I have been so good this year and all I want is one thing ~ Tell me my true love is near ~ He's all I want, just for me underneath my christmas tree ~ I'll be waiting here ~ Santa thats my only wish this year :) ★★

McFly's All About You that song is what I've been searching for it for a long time. Finally I found it :) Thanks to my brother . He is the one who ask me to search for the song . I was like *mouth open* when I heard the song . Thank you , kor ! :D  It is one of my favourite song . Really nice , seriously .

I'm going to post it short for today :)
19/12 - 21/12 is one of the most memorable day for me . It was my first time went to a holiday trip with friends . WITHOUT parents !! Sounded like really fun . Heheh . ^^ I went there not with my primary friends or secondary friends nor current classmates . I went there with my closest and lovely buddies . They are the only group who can really always cheer me up no matter what :D I love being with them . Oh well , we went to Malacca for 3 days 2 night . Hahah . Honestly speaking , Malacca is getting boring . Nothing much to play already . D: It is getting worst compared to last two years . (how sad T_T) Although it was boring , but we still have fun . lots of fun .We Camwhored ! We played Cluedo ! Suspect , Location & Weapons !! We even did our own foot reflexology at our rooms too . HAHAH ! It was super tiring because we have to walk a very long distance to reach our destination . We even spent our time to watch movie in the middle of the night at Dataran Pahlawan . Awesomeness ! Oh yeah , we ate total of 108 sticks of satay celup ! :D Satay celup was the best . Ahhh ~ I wish I can stay longer for the trip . ! I love Jacqueline , Tania , Ian , Choon Sien , Jqi's bro and mum =) 



For more pictures , please check out in my facebook profile :)

23/12 - Went to Tropicana City Mall with mum and brother . Bought 3 short dresses from 2 different shops . I bought 2 same short dresses from Kitschen . 2 for rm79.90 . Cheap right? And the other one was bought from don't know what is the shop's name . XD I don't know why I like to see dresses nowadays compared to last time . heheh . While I was doing my window shopping , I recieved a call from Lam and a message from Joevy . Both of them invited me for dinner christmas celebration . I then agreed and was in a hurry to go back . Joevy came and fetch me around 8.00pm and we headed to 100 degree celcius at Kuchai Lama . We had steamboat for our dinner :D After dinner , we headed to Sweet Hut for our dessert . and we started to camwhore using Lam's ipad........ We make all those troll faces LOL ! 



★★ HOHOHO ! That's all for now . Merry Eve Christmas Everyone ★★

Comments

Popular Posts