Do You Hear Me ?


*meltz* Wondering who is he?? kekeke ..........
Page 2 of 366 ,

I only have one more day to rest before I'm going to school ._____. Only one more day to go and my one year life will be starting to ruin by school life . I've been resting enough but yet I still demand for more holidays D: and I really have to admit that I never touch a single word during this holiday . I never touch my beloved 'baby' ever since holiday started . You can just imagine how am I going to survive in school when I never touch my book for like about 2 months? I can DIE in school already ! 

Suddenly I feel like I becoming more useless because I never touch a single book at all ! All my knowledge and common sense are soon to be gone ! *sigh* I've actually told myself to at least study during holidays but I failed . I'm being a lazy ass ! I kept complain to my friends that I feel bored during holidays and don't know what to do . I've been repeating the same word throughout the holidays . Now , I've realized that why didn't I use the "bored" time to study ?? sigh .. Should I feel regret now ? D: I assumed that this year once school reopens I don't think I have that much time to study everything again but yet I am being a lazy ass ! If only I did my revision during holidays , at least it won't be so hard for me and i can continue to study for further chapters . Now I have to insert all the chapters , different subjects , into my brain now !! *sobs*

Frankly speaking , I don't really want to go back to school now ! Its not because I hate school , but its because I am afraid 'that' problem will happen to me again . See ! I'm paranoiding and imsonia-ing again ! D: Seriously , I am afraid 'that' problem will struck my mind again . Oh ya , talking about this , one of my classmates read my blog and he felt sad after reading my blog because of my post . He saw one of my post . Last october ! I was feeling super depressed that time because of 'that' problem . I felt so bad after he told me that . Did I just make my viewers sad after reading my blog ? If yes , I am sorry. & I would really like to thanks to my few listener who always listened to my complain and always be there for me when i'm down . I would really like to treat you guys one day ! ^^ Thank you Wai Soon , Angie and Chee How . Without you guys , I don't think I'll be able to smile often . Thank you very much .

#nowplaying : Super Junior - 행복/ Happiness :)

Ding Dong Deng ! You must be wondering who is the guy in the picture right ? HAHAH ! He is my boyfriend . He looks smart right ? LOL . He looks cute too right ? XD Awww , that is why he is my boyfriend ! Oh well , he is only 20 this year . One year older than me ! How awesome right ?!! p/s: if my friends saw this , they are going to nag and kill me . LOL ! It is the time for me to introduce my boyfriend to you people , his name is Kim Myung Soo but people always call him L , I wonder why ? :O I was shocked when I know his age . He is just so hottttttttttt ! Why is he so handsome ?? Actually he is my new target !! My new bias in Infinite . HAHAHA . He is not my boyfriend . I don't want to admit to be his girlfriend because I know I will get *bash up* by his fans . LOL.

I think I will soon to be crazy ! I have to many biases .(=0=) Every group , there'll sure be at least one bias . Am i too greedy ? but I couldn't help it . If only I can find a handsome guy like those artist in Malaysia , I am sure I won't be having too much biases . *BUT* it is really hard for me to find a handsome guy in Malaysia . If he is handsome , I'm sure he is taken . Only left those *which is not really handsome* guy . OHOHOHO !!! I am being mean now . I shouldn't say like that . I should say it like this "Different person got different taste ma .... " 

PIGGGGGGGG !!!!! I still haven't write my new year resolution yet :X Normally I don't write my new year resolution but I want to be special this year before the world end ! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

~ stop being a lazy ass & continue to study hard 
~ get a good results for STPM !!
~shopping all the way
~ fly to KOREA :D
~ visit my host families in Japan 
~must work after STPM !!
~ go for languague classes after STPM!!
~ do well for my MUET :D
~ find a good boyfriend LOL !
~ get a new phone 
~ meet my biases & be friends with them :)


That is all for my 2012's resolution ! ^^ Got to go . See ya ! :))

Comments

LOL :) good resolutions you have :) i know you can do it :D
krystalcky said…
Haha ! yeah . thank you :) hopefully i really can fufill my resolutions :D

Popular Posts