Happy Lunar / Chinese New Year 2012 !!


Gong Hei Fatt Choyy to my friends and my readers :) ! (p/s : the girl in the picture is not me :P )



Hooray ! Chinese / Lunar New Year is back again with dragon year this time . woohoo . Do you know what is the meaning of dragon ? Well , Dragons in the Orient are associated with wisdom and longevity. They usually possess some form of magic or supernatural power. Chinese dragons tend to be benevolent; European dragons are often malevolent.  


After reading the definition of dragons , i hope it will bring a very good luck for everyone this year ! May you all have a better wisdom and longevity ! :D Hahah . Well , actually I don't know what to blog . Initially , I want to blog about my life . My sad and depression life . Yes ! I am having an imsonia again but somehow I am too lazy to blog about it now :) Furthermore , it is chinese new year's eve . I should not blog about emo stuffs right ? :P Maybe I shall blog about it other days :D 


Hahah , okay ~ i seriously don't know what to blog right now D: Ohh , I just changed my blog's background again . This time is fully pink ! :) Cutie pink colour ^^ . I love pink ! Anyways , one more hour to reach Dragon Year !! Good bye Rabbit Year :) I can't wait to see my relatives tomorrow and get lottas of ang paos ! teehee =D


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!! HOPE YOU ALL LIVE IN A HEALTHY AND WEALTHY LIFE THIS YEAR !! 

Comments

Popular Posts