it's still Lunar/ Chinese New Year :)

我的侄女和侄子。他们可爱吗?(^^) 


Today is the fifth day of lunar new year . It is still lunar new year though :) So which means I still can wish you / my readers Happy Chinese New Year !! Hahahah .

Yo readers :) ,

How's life going on ?? How did you spend your chinese new year holiday ?? enjoy ? fun ? awesome ? Mine is so-so only . I'm glad and happy because I get to see my relatives . I only able to see them once in a year . I do miss them so much . Unfortunately , I don't talk with them at all eventhough I said I miss them . How evil am I right ? *smirked*

All of you must be thinking how did I really spend my time during cny holiday . All I did was just visited my relatives here and there . ^^ I felt that this year cny is so dull and quiet . I wonder why ?! Dragon year should be more lively ma :D I really love seeing all my nephews and nieces !! They are so cuteeeeeeeee especially the young ones . HAHAHA ! I love them so much !! I'm going to see them next year again . T^T how sad am I . *sobs* 

Oh well , as usual , I camwhored again !! . I guess camwhoring is my hobby :) !!! HEHEHE ! Nothing much to say now.. let me show you some pictures of mine during chinese new year :P

My older brother and I before cny :P

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3


Day 4


Tata ~~ See you soon again :P

Comments

Popular Posts