School's life PART ONE :)


Nan jinja mollayo :S Dangsin-eul jinja bogoshiposeoyo .Dangsin-eun danji nae namja chingu lamyeon.......



Page 4 of 366 ,

My first day of school ._______. I'm already an upper six students which means I have a really important mission to do D: We shifted to a new classroom which is above the library . Awww , it is not a good thing though from now on . We don't have much privacy things to do and we can't make any noises anymore unlike last year because my class is nearby the school office . D: New rules ! No one can reject the rules. T^T I sat with Wen Jing in the class . My so called "emo" partner . *huggz* We sat at the right corner (facing the school gate) Awesome right ? From now on , I can stalk people often already . HAHAHA ! By the way , I've got a new class teacher , Puan Putri . She's a nice teacher and she'll be teaching my class Pengajian Am :) Its nice to see back my lovely classmates :D

Page 5 of 366 ,

Second day of school . Class as usual . Lessons going on as usual . Nothing's really special . Puan Putri was on leave on that day . We had a relief teachers came into our class . Everyone was so happy because Puan Putri was on MC . HAHAHA ! *hooray* I then went and chat with Wildhan and Zuhairy about our upcoming performance . If only we manage to practice and perform it :) This year school rules are super strict . Our new headmistress is super strict . Us , the students can't simply go out of the class anymore . We feel the stress and even the teachers . Ouhhhh ~~~ D: I don't even dare to go toilet during lessons on already . I'm so afraid that I will be caught by Puan Tong or Puan Siti Mariam . sighs ~ I went to account tuition with Yee Yin after school + lunch :)

Page 6 of 366 ,

Third day of school . I've learnt a new lessons in MUET class . I really love the topic tho . It is about People and Lifestyle . Madam Muhantha then gave my whole class a task with a topic on  "20 positive values about myself" . Everyone started to complain here and there . I was shocked that teacher could read all of our minds. She said , "It is super hard to list down 20 positive values about yourself ... there are more negative values .. " she said something like this lol . It is true that we have more negative values than positive values . I admitted myself  that I have more negative values than positive values . It is real hard to find positive values about ourselves D: I wrote "cute" as one of my positive values . HAHAHA . I am really cute right ? xP . I had so much fun on MUET lessons :D Puan Putri came to school and she started her lessons on Pengajian Paper 2 . I really love her teaching skills . I think she will be a good class teacher in the future :) Oh ya , before I forgot , my classmates told me I look absolutely tired and I have a panda eyes !! This really shows how tired I am . It is only the third day of school ........ what will happen to me for the one whole year? :P School ended earlier and I camwhored inside the car :P




HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY LI LAI JIE JIE & REYVATHY JIE JIE ! 




Page 7 of 366 ,

My "wake up early" mission failed D: I planned to wake up early to do my school homework . FAIL !*sobs* My mum suddenly woke me up and ask me , ' Yan , do you want to go to Gugu (uncle) house for grandma's anniversary or not ? " I shook my head and say no while sleeping . LOL ! I heard my brother said he will follow my mum . I woke up almost 1pm :) I then did the same routine (bath ,eat ,watch tv etc) before I start to do my homework . I have 3 homeworks to do and I only managed to finish my econs homework . The rest of it I guess I plan to do it tomorrow? XD After finishing my homework , I sat infront of the computer online until now :D Fuhhh , so tiring ....... Ohh ,guess what? I camwhored again . HAHAHAHA !



That's all for today . 1st weekends is going to end soon D: 
I don't want to go back to school again .. D:
I miss him .. I really do miss him D:
300+ more days to STPM !!! D:
See ya soon .

Comments

jane said…
nerd :p . u cut ur hair huh? isn't better to move to that class room? it's cleaner and there's no mosquito at all?. XD

Popular Posts