T.A.G !!


#now playing : The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars :D !


Page 3 of  366 ,

It's 1:00 AM now and I am not sleepy yet . Actually I am sleepy but I don't want to sleep because I want to spend my really last night to online . When school reopens , I can't stay up late at night like this anymore except weekends D:

Anyways , I just viewed back my old blog and I saw this tag ! I feel like redo-ing my tag and here it goes :)
♥ Personal Info
First name : Choong
Nickname :KY , kaya pao , yanyan etc ....
Name you wish you had :Mrs Lee or Mrs Jung :))
What do people normally mistake your name as: not sure worrr ~ so far don't have gua? :P
Birthday :28/06/1993
Birthplace : Petaling Jaya , Selangor , Malaysia
Time of birth : Noon !
Single or taken : Single *i wish i am not single* xP
Zodiac sign : Cancer / Rooster


Your appearance......
How tall are you :about 165cm gua?
Wish you were taller : DUH !!!!
Eye colour : blackie
Eye colour you want : natural
Natural Hair Colour : Black
Current Hair Colour : Black
Short or long hair : Medium length ^^
Ever dyed your hair a bizzare colour : Nope :(
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair : Nope
Glasses or contacts : Glasses & contacts (sometimes)
Do you wear make-up : seldom :D
Ever had hair extensions : Nope
Paint your nails : Yeah . *isn't it girl's favourite?? :)*


♥In the opposite gender.
What color eyes : Natural
What color hair : Natural or brownish red :D *no light colour please*
Shy or Outgoing : Shy and Outgoing at the same time :D
Looks or personality : Both ^^
Sexy or Cute : Cute :D
Serious or Fun : Fun but also must serious some times .
Older or Younger than you : older of course or same age maybe :)


♥This or that.
Flowers or Chocolates : more to chocolates :)
Rap or Rock  : Rap ?
Relationship or One night stand: Relationship la =_=
School or Work : School .
Love or Money : Both . hahahahah !
Movies or Music : Both !!
Country or City : Both
Sunny or Rainy days: Depends
Friends or Family : F&F ^^

♥Have you ever.
Lied : yeah *gulps*
Stole something : nope
Smoke : =_= nope
Hurt someone close to you : yeah . sorry !
Broke someone's heart : maybe .. don't know
Wonder whats wrong with you :hahah . yes..recently !
Wish you were a prince/princess : yeah..
Liked someone who was taken : YES  T^T
Shaved your head : NO !!!
Being in love : nope :(
Used chopsticks : DUH !!! I'm not a chinese if i don't use chopsticks
Sang in the mirror to yourself : yeah...


♥Favourites.
Flowers : anything gua :D
Candy : all kind of candies
Songs : pop songs ... mostly KPOP :)
Scent : errrrrrrrm , bu zhi dao ! hahaha
Colour : Pink , Purple , Blue , Black , White , Green , Turqoise , Red .
Movie : depends.
Singer : mostly KPOP IDOLS :D
Word : LOLOLOLOL / HAHAHAHA / Haiyorr
Junk food : anything that i can munch ^^
Website : asian fan fics , facebook & twitter
Location : shopping , karaoke .
Animal : Puppy !!!


♥Shotgun.
Ever cried over someone : yup .
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself : stop being lazy and emo all the time
Do you think you're attractive : No , if i'm attractive , i am not single already lahh xP
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose : none
Do you play any sports : only badminton :)

♥Random Facts.
1. I am LAZY !!
2. I love singing ,
3. Sometimes , i love to cry silently for no reasons
4  I am the type of person who very easily fell for a person at first sight
5. People always call me blur girl :D
6. I can turn upside down when I sleep *thats what my bro and mum said*
7. easily give up 


♥person i tag
up to my viewers or readers :D !

Finally I'm done with my tag :) Ohh ohh , Chunji's killer smile is killin' me . Why is his smile so cute???? Chunji-ah , I think I really fall for you again . Can you stop attacking me with your killer smile ? :D 

Ahhh , I have to go back to school in less than 24 hours . T^T Nightmare is back again *sobs* 

Good night viewers or readers :)

Comments

Popular Posts