My past :)


This is me who was lining up for Avril Lavinge concert on last saturday , 18/2/2012 :)



Wootz ! I am back to blogging . I'm alive again . This is so not me !!!
I am a lazy girl and yet I still can blog :) Finally I had the mood to blog :P

I was so suprised to see that one of my friend are celebrating his birthday today which shown in facebook :) The most handsome guy I ever know . Ugh ~ I had not seen him for a long time . I miss him though . It is very hard for me to meet him fyi D:  I remembered I chatted with him once and he is way super friendly . I admitted that i like him before *oh so not me again xP*


Tadaa ! This is the guy whom I mentioned above :) *smile* Isn't he handsome ? His name is Justin Ooi but his facebook name is Justin Odie . I knew him in 2009 at Astro Talent Quest . He was one of the top 10 contestant *clap hands* . I actually chatted with him on facebook . He told me that he was once a Catholic High School student. ^^ I  chatting with him and I missed chatting with him now . He became busy eversince 2010 started . D: I'm also busy until we don't even have time to chat. He is busy with his job , singing (i guess) .Awww , I really missed this korkor .T^T


Anyways ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN OOI AKA JUSTIN ODIE !!! MAY YOUR WISH DREAM COME TRUE  


Not to forget about another guy ,Nic Teoh Khai Yee korkor :)  I also miss him :)
(p/s : I missed alot of guys !! I know !! Not my fault alright? :P )


Tehee :D Handsome or not ?? He is currently listed as my brother in facebook and he is also a Malaysian singer . He is currently working on his album . He works at 8tv lol. *looks like i'm a stalker*  I also knew him via 2009 Astro Talent Quest .  Hell yeah , the picture below is that I secretly took his side view picture . Handsome right ? :P

 I also missed chatting with him . I will never forget those days spending time chatting with those two korkors :) I am glad that I can get to know alot of people at Astro Talent Quest . Without Alvin Chong , I wouldn't know this two korkor :) I missed those days . Jacqueline , remember those days how we were so crazy of them ? :P I really missed them lols........I wish I could take picture with them one more time ! :D

Hell yeah , March test is coming soon and I still have not prepare anything yet . Hopefully I do my best and I don't want Puan Aznida to call my parents D: I must really do my best ! Hwaiting Kah Yan !!! :D

I guess that's it for today ? :) Good night readers !

Comments

Popular Posts