(UNTITLED)

Hi readers :) ! I am back again to blog . I wish I can update my blog frequently -.- I'm being an emotional and reckless girl now . I was supposed to blog after school finishes but I have no choice to blog this now due to school activities D:

I'm seriously being so reckless and fickle-minded now ( Does this sentence make sense? ==) There are some reasons that makes my mind being fickle-minded now. One of the reason is actually how and what I felt towards the boys in school on teacher's eyes . *hopefully you understand what i'm saying here* I meant the boys like my juniors in school. I have an awe feeling today where some teachers look at me like one of a kind . Ugh ! It was like some teachers caught my attention by not liking my attitude in school. Honestly speaking , this is not my first time I felt this way . Just because I have an insufficient of proof nor reason to show , I could not express my feelings T_T

The way I talk to boys or I treat them is entirely different from how I treat or talk to my friends . I know it and I'm admitting it now ! I just can't help it right ?? I treat them just like my little brothers okay ?? Don't tell me it is a wrong thing to do with boys? I mean we were just playing for fun not like having those "social" stuff man ! I just can't do anything right ? If you really see the way I talk to guys ,you can see me ten times happier because I giggled with them . I like to talk to them because they can make jokes. Maybe this is because I have one elder brother , which means I'm used to the boys and thats the reason why I can clique with the boys.This is what I thought but I doubt teacher would think this way ? D: Arghhhh ! Or maybe I think too much ?? too much imagination ?? HALLUCINATION! Hahaha ! I'm having this imsonia feelings again . I seriously hate those teachers who shows their creepy eyes towards me . Sometime it really makes me feel like I'm being left out or being hatred .

In this case , maybe I should try myself not to be close with the boys in school anymore ?? maybe I should be more cool towards them? I should be more quiet often from now on . I've always wanted to be a jovial person as I wanted to be but unfortunately I failed being a jovial person everytime . My life is being suck and there's no one who really cares about me . Yes , I am being a coward person now . I don't care or don't want to overcome any problems now because I am afraid that I will ruin my own reputation . T_T

If I have a chance to make one wish , I would probably make a wish that there is actually a person who really cares about me , understand me and comfort me everytime when I have a problem , at least one , but unfortunately there is none at the moment ! HAHAHAHAHHA

Hmm ~ do you feel like crying while reading this ?? Although I have a lot of grammar mistakes here . I apologize . I do feel like crying because I cried silently inside while I was writing it .

Alright ,  exams are just around the corner ! Let's work hard and study together ^^
Bye ~ *love*

p/s : Please don't ask me who is the teacher because I am not mentioning it :)
     : To kent yong , if you are reading this , please don't feel sorry or sad although I know you won't    feel sad or sorry . XD

Comments

Popular Posts