Visit KL !


Me camwhored inside the car while on the way to KL by car . Mummy drove :D

Today's mission : Go to Kasturi Tuition Centre for enquiry & window shopping at Sogo .

   Went down to KL around 12 plus pm :) My mission for today is to go down to Kasturi Tuition Centre which located at above Petaling Street's Popular's Bookstore to ask for an enquiry on economic subjects . I really need an economic tuition !! I just seem can't to focus on what's teacher taught in school *gulps* I seriously need a back up for my econs . I don't have basic or foundation for my econs unlike some of my classmates D:

Oh well , I took alot of pictures of myself inside the car :) Imma a SELCA QUEEN !! *perasan*






I felt super akward when I reached Kasturi building . It was like everyone staring at me with their scary eyes . Yikes ~ Is it because I wore short pants ? D: Oh no !!! I still felt abit akward . Once I reached to the floor with my mum , I quickly asked the lady who sat at the front counter about the tuition time table. I felt like she was abit rude when she talked , hmmm~ maybe her voice is like that ?? I don't care anyways . I am not sure whether I want to have tuition in Kasturi or not .. I'm giving myself one more week to think :D

After that , my mum and I walked to Masjid Jamek Lrt Station under the hot sun . We walked from Kasturi there to Masjid Jamek station . It is not really that far though .. The weather is super hot but it was like going to rain . T_T While walking to Masjid Jamek , I told my mum that if I really plan to take up econ tuition in Kasturi , please don't ask me to take LRT (KL Line) . I will be LOST if i took the KL Line . I would rather sat the Putra Line . My sixth sense is not that strong !! I would easily get lost if you put me alone in KL although Malaysia have LRT !!!! You can call me Mrs With No Sense of Direction. We took the train from Masjid Jamek to Bandar Raya (one station only lol xP)

SOGO  !! There's alot people in sogo today especially Malays :D I'm not racist okay??!! (==) I went there for window shopping with my mum . We were supposed to go Tunku Abdul Rahman road but it was raining cat and dog . So we had to stay inside SOGO for a while . We went to the ladies floor and children's floor . OMG !!! Nowadays children's dresses/shirts are more expensive than mine !! T_T  We then had our lunch at a Japanese Restaurant which was located at level 6th after window shopping :)





My mum 



Jqi ahh , your squirrel leh...xP BARO !!! 
Sylvanian Families 
(p/s: I wish I could buy the Sylvanian Families....so cute ♥)

When the rain stopped , we walked along Tunku Abdul Rahman road and I bought a Micro Economic book and English Essay book at Pustaka Minverna bookshop . I'm a NERD ! I'm not actually ! I wish I am !!! T_T
We took train back to Masjid Jamek station from Bandar Raya and window shopping at Central Market.

   A university student walks towards to me while I was looking at the postcard in Central Market just now . She wants to interview me for her university some research project but fail .

Uni student : Hello miss :)
Me : hi , yes?
Uni student : Urm , can you help me to do an interview?
Me : Okay . what is it about ?
Uni student : I'm from UiTM(if im not mistaken) doing a research project . Are you a Malaysian?
Me : Yes..I am a Malaysian .
*She looks abit shocked atm *
Uni student : Owh , sorry sorry .... i thought you are a foreigner . I'm sorry .
Me : *smiles * Ohh , its okay :)

LOL !!!!!!!!!! Do i look like a foreigner ??? :X Am I not a Malaysian ??!!! O_O

& also I bought a total of 16 postcards for my host family in Japan and my sister in Korea :D
That's all for today ! =D

Good night & lots of love ~

Popular Posts