Easy (Sincere)

I  SHIMINO . 

# Time : 9.52 PM , 17.3.2012
# Current song playing : When I Can't Sing -Dream High 2
# Pictures : Selcas from this week *if i'm not mistaken*


# Above : Took it on last sunday before going shopping in Time Square :)
# Middle : Me :)
# Bottom : Jacqueline and I at Vivo Pizza .

Good evening people :) How do you do ? Happy Saturday people :) ! I am currently in happy mood . I'm singing to Beautiful by B2ST now . Fuu Fuu ~ Today is saturday . I'll be going back to school in two days time . Ouh , I'll miss you , my beauty holiday D: Don't forget to miss me too :P

# Picture : Took in on last tuesday before heading to IOI mall .

I don't feel like going back to school on monday . I just don't feel like meeting anyone . I want more holiday . I would rather play with myself than my friends . Heheh . Actually , I'll feel bored too if stay at home too much D: So it is better to go to school right ? To meet our friends :) At this moment , I just don't feel like going back to school . Don't ask me why . This is just what and how I feel right now D:

# Picture : goldfish pose with hello kitty specs :P

AHHHHH ! Monday test ! T_T I'm having a test again , account's tuition's test . BOO !! Can I skip the test ? I don't want to sit for it because I'd know I'll fail it again . The test is too difficult . My tutor said the paper is not that difficult . Should I believe him ? I DON'T KNOW !! *confused* I'd think I'll be super tired and exhausted on monday because my test will be lasting for 3 hours . The test will starts at 3.30pm till 6.30pm . Now you know the reason why I'll be exhausted and tired ! ^^ Anyways , wish me good luck for my account's tuition's test . *peace*
# Picture : Took at a boutique shop in Pavillion :)

Hmm ~ Guess what I did today ? I had my econs home tuition  at 10:00 AM . After class ends , I switched on the TV to channel 391 ( my favourite channel ) , watch Music Bank . While watching Music Bank halfway , my mum suddenly said that she's hungry and wanted to eat outside . I followed her to a coffee shop and we went to Carrefour nearby my house after that :D When I reach home , I quickly sat on the sofa and tune into channel 391 to watch Dream High 2 . Awwwww , I just JB's smile :) I can't resist his cuteness !! *fangirl-ing* After the show ended , as usual , I went to my room and took some selcas picture :) I just love to camwhore , don't know why . Hahahaha ! I shall really nominate myself to be a selca queen already ! *smirk* I'm not sure how many selcas I took today but I think / estimate around 50 pictures ? LOL !!

#Above : Me again :)
# Bottom : Cute or not ?? heheh ^^

Just now , I followed my mum and dad to pick up my bro at Sri Petaling Station . He just came back from work at Matta Fair . While on the way to the station , mum , dad and I had a heart-to-heart talk . just joking . We actually talked about the new form 6 system :) My mum said if I'm a lower six student this year , she will transfer me to MBS school :) She said that this new system will be "chaos" and the marking system for examination will be based on school marking system . So , it is better for me to study in a good school . I'm not trying to say BB is not a good school but yeah MBS is now one of the top school in KL :D


I was supposed to transfer to MBS school last year but I indeed to stay in BB school :) I don't want to transfer because it is too troublesome for me and my mum . It took at least three weeks to transfer a school . Just only three weeks to transfer school in PJ . Imagine , they'll use how many weeks to transfer school back to KL from PJ ? * See lah how slow is the government*  I'd also actually visited MBS school before entering lower 6 last year . The school was indeed slightly smaller than BB but they had a lot of old and experience teachers . I've actually kinda REGRET now for not able to study in MBS . HAHAHAHAH ! I have one friend in MBS but he is out of school now :) He scored 2As2Bs for his STPM last year . Congratulations ! 


It's 11:36 PM now . Night is still early :P Today will be my last day for this term to sleep late . I can't sleep late anymore after tomorrow . *pout*  Anyways , got to go . Bye ~ Good Night people :) Have a sweet dream ♥ 



Comments

Popular Posts