Lovey Dovey


Happy Thursday people :) 해피 목요일 ^^ 


#Time : 9.40 AM , 15.3.2012
#Current songs playing : Love Day by Yoseob & Eunji
#Pictures : some selca shots & Eunji's picture :)

Good morning people :) How do you do ? Hahaha . Yes , I woke up early today .About 8:00 AM. Early right ? *smirk* I woke up early today because there's no one at home at the moment . Except for me and my grandma :D My bro and dad went to work while my mum and kakak went to Imigration centre at Putrajaya to renew kakak's visa . I was left alone in the house with grandma *pout* just kidding xD . 

I was supposed to open my BOOKS  and study :P As usual , the plan FAILED ! Hahah . I came online because I was too bored sitting alone in the room D: I don't feel like watching television at living room . I would rather spend my time to face the computer while listening to songs . I'm currently addicted to Love Day  by B2ST's Yoseob and APINK's Eunji . Its a lovely and sweet song . I've been repeating the song for many times since yesterday until now :) This means the song is really nice to hear . A love song ! ^^


APINK's Eunji , soon will be my 2nd favourite female idol :) Ouh , I am jelly of her . She looks pretty and beautiful . Well , shes same age as me and I'm jelly D: Why??!!! Both of my favourite female idol are same age with me :D I'm proud to born in year 1993 . Hahah . I'm proud to be a 93-liner :) *smirk* Eunji seriously look superb pretty to me after Jiyeon . I'm really Jelly !! JELLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Want to see her picture ? :D

*TADAA* It's Eunji . Isn't she looks cute and pretty ? *jealous* I love her voice . She is the main vocalist in APINK *clap hands* YAY !! 93-liner rock the world ! She is pretty right ? I wish I can be like her . By the way , she looks really different with different hairstyle , i meant her fringe . Ya la.Her style lol ! :D I almost can't regconize her . 

# Above : current hair *look at her bangs*
# Below : old hairstyle :)

Is the fringe what you called as bangs? OoOo ~ I don't know anything , any terms for it :D So what do you think about her ? She looks pretty isn't it ?? I didn't know that different bangs/fringe style can makes a person look so different . *SALUTE* Aww , I guess I'm really jelly right now !! T_T August child . Sweet ~ :) I just love her current hairstyle , which makes her look more pretty and mature .

Eunji ah , wae you look so pretty ??? Can you be my chingu ? :D heheh . I'm jelly of you !! T_T 


Many people said that you will look entirely different when you make up and when you don't . It is true ! Look at the picture above :) Looks like Eunji doesn't make up in the two picture above . Or maybe she did ? but a slight make up foundation . Still , she looks so pretty . *jealous again* What the hell is wrong with me?!! T_T I'm always jelly with other pretty girls look . I really wish I can be like her or Jiyeon one day . 

I ....... can't compare my face with them right ? :'( 

What if I become like them one day ? What would you say ? :)


I'll try to become like them one day :) Should I keep this as my promise ?


Jiyeon & Eunji are my favourite female idol currently and they will soon become my ROLE MODEL ! :)


I love you Jiyeon-shii & Eunji-shii 


I have econ class later . Home tuition . First day . I hope the teacher is nice :P See ya ~ Take care .

Comments

Popular Posts