APRIL !

Happy Sunday readers :) 
#Time : 3:28 PM , 8/4/2012
# Current songs playing : BTOB - Insane
#Pictures : Selca shots =D


You make me go insane ,
She gives me so much pain ,
I won't be back again .
Its April already ! Time passes real fast . Three months had passed so quickly D: And here I am , still haven't prepare for my STPM examination T_T . I've been slacking around these days . I've not been serious yet for my exams . I told and reminded myself to focus on studies but yet ,I'm still in the mood for stalking K-pop idols :)

p/s : I guess I seriously need to find a Korean boyfriend . HAHAHAH !


I'm currently addicted to the new rookies boy groups . NOT ONE BUT FEW ! XD They are BTOB , NU'EST and BAP !!!!!! ZZANG !! LOL . Nowadays , young boys are much more handsome than the old ones . My old means their age is around my age or older than me ^^ . Not all the young ones are handsome . Even the same age one is  also handsome . *NOSEBLEED* Oh well , they look handsome because they put on makeup . I doubt they look handsome without make up on . Tehee ~ I'm serious .


Hmm ~ anyways , I wonder how are they doing :D Are they fine ? What are they currently doing ? Working or studying ? I missed them so much . Its been like ages I have not seen them D: I am actually talking about my seniors . I couldn't believe that I can actually survive without them in school ! HAHAHA ! Okay , sometimes I just feel like I need them to comfort me because school is too terrible for me . I mean my friends . Although I'm used to it now , but I still need my seniors to be there for me . I wish I was in the same batch as them !! 


Omona , guess what ?? I make a new friends again . A new Korean friend ^^  I met her through me2day . She is my dongsaeng ( a/n : dongsaeng means younger sister/brother) :) She is cute and funny . Her english is good ! I can communicate well with her easily :) She has a sweet name , Jang Yun Seo . She lives in Daegu .She's been to Malaysia before , two years ago and now she is studying in middle school . Now , I have friends from Incheon and Daegu . Hahaha ! Yun Seo shii ~~ :D Hopefully we can keep in touch with each other :D

Hey readers ,
I have to go now . I'll be back soon again ya :) Take care .

Comments

Popular Posts