I live in 钟家欣 City and have been awarded "Best Actress" award :D

I ♥ this picture the most :) I drew / wrote it by myself early in the morning .


#Time : 8.54PM ; 28/5/2012
#Current songs playing : BTOB - Father 
#Pictures : My arts :D


Sang Yat Fai Lok Kwan Yew Oppa !! Happy 20th Birthday Kwan Yew Oppa 


Monday , Sunday to Monday !
Sunday , Monday to Sunday !


Finally , two weeks of school holidays are back again :) School holidays are making me more tense up D: I don't know why . I feel pressured ? stressed ? Holidays are meant to be fun right ? Sigh ~ I'm getting tensed up instead :(

I woke up around 9.00AM today because of the stupid aeroplane/jet sound . It's so annoying !! After that , I went to living room and ate "Frosties" as my breakfast :D I headed back to my room after breakfast . I did nothing for first few minutes .It was too bored . So I've decided to borrow my brother's galaxy W to download some videos . kekeke ~

I've downloaded BTOB's Father , Irresistible Lips , Imagine & Apink's Hush video . Hooray ! I kept repeating those songs non stop :P It was nice to hear such a lovely songs when you're alone in the room :D

I took out all my drawing tools and started to draw or  write something on my drawing blocks :)


 My arts !! Nice or not ? Hehehe :D Hopefully there's no any mistakes on their names :'(

Hmmm ~ I'd actually dreamed about BTOB yesterday . It was weird though ~ I saw Minhyuk and Sungjae on the bed . Eunkwang was busy waking up both of them but they refused to wake up until Minhyuk get frustrated and had a fight with Eunkwang . Luckily Hyunshik was on time to separate both of them . After that , Minhyuk continue his "lala land" with Sungjae . LOLS !!! Super epic right ? :P

I don't even know why I dreamed about that . HAHAHA ! Weird ! -.- Anyways , I spent my monday with my arts :) Such a boring monday ! I miss school though.........

Tomorrow , I'll be going for a minor surgery . I'm not nervous or scare but I'm curious and anxious . Hahah . I'll be only eating ice-cream or yogurt for lunch and dinner after the minor surgery . T^T


Before I end my post , here is something for you , readers to read :) ! Have fun reading ^-^


Teacher: Why did you not study?Me: A year has 365 days for you to study. After taking away 52 Sundays, there are only 313 days left. There are 50 days in the summer that is way too hot to work so there are only 263 days left. We sleep 8 hours a day, in a year, that counts up to 122 days so now we're left with 141 days. If we fooled around for only 1 hour a day, 15 days are gone, so we are left with 126 days. We spend 2 hours eating each day, 30 days are used in this way in the year, and we are left with 96 days in our year. We spend 1 hour a day speaking to friends and family, that takes away 15 days more and we are left with 81 days. Exams and tests take up at least 35 days in your year, hence you are only left with 46 days. Taking off approximately 40 days of holidays, you are only left with 6 days. Say you are sick for a minimum of 3 days, you're left with 3 days in the year to study! Let's say you only go out for 2 days... You're left with 1 day! But that 1 day is your birthday!
 Good night :)

Comments

Popular Posts