#Surgery

My new target  2012 rookie boys !!! Born To Beat , BTOB  kekeke ~

#Time : 8.22PM , 29/5/2012
#Current songs playing : BTOB - Father 
#Pictures : none 


Notice the big picture on this post? I'm in love with them currently . Let me introduce them to you :)
From left : 
Lim Hyun Shik (92-liner , can speaks chinese , vocalist & dancer ),
Lee Chang Seob ( 90-liner & vocalist ) ,
Jung Ilhoon (94-liner & main  rapper ) ,
Lee Min Hyuk ( 90-liner  , visual , rapper & vocalist ),
Peniel ( 93-liner , can speak english , vocalist & rapper ) ,
Seo Eun Kwang (90-liner , leader , main vocalist )
Yuk Sung Jae ( 95-liner , vocalist & rapper)


I woke up around 8.20AM and get ready to go to my cousin's dental clinic . As usual , I got disrupted by the helicopter sound again . -.- I guess they must be practicing for the King's upcoming birthday  ! =.= The sound is superb annoying . Mum bought pau (buns) for me to eat before going off to cousin's clinic . My appointment with my cousin was actually at 11.30AM but I left the house at 10.30AM .Mum drove us to Bangsar where my cousin's clinic located . 


After that , when everything settle , I finally enter the room for surgery . Yes , I had a surgery on my tooth today :D My cousin helped me took out my wisdom tooth before it get worse. It was not scary at all . I'm just feeling abit nervous . LOL ! During the surgery , I felt like i'm in the real surgery room at hospital . Hahah . There's TV at the room but I didn't bother to see the show . X) The surgery was indeed fine . I saw my own wisdom tooth which were cut into 3 pieces . My cousin kept telling me that he had to cut the wisdom tooth into three pieces seperately because my tooth was really deep until it almost reach to my nerves. Scary right? The surgery only took about 1 hour plus :)


Anyways , my surgery was indeed fine and good . My cousin kept saying Well Done ! For many times ! X) LOL . He then stitches back my teeth . I saw the black string going inside my mouth , in and out . LOL ! In total of three stitches . Can you imagine that ? Hahahah . I would like to thank my cousin for doing the surgery although he is not feeling well. I feel bad now . It is very difficult for me to talk or swallow anything for the 1st few hours ..... So far , my teeth is still bleeding but only a little ! . Don't worry :) 


Lunch , Tutti Frutti :) Dinner , Tutti Frutti :D


Actually there's some selca shots again for today but I'm lazy to upload it now :P


I'm going to ISG tomorrow at 7AM and Ee Leng's house for rest then to account tuition :) 


Good night .



Comments

Popular Posts