2HOT ♥

Love is like a rose. It looks perfect, beautiful, and flawless, but when you holding it... its actually quite painful.

# Time : 08/06/2012 ; 7.08PM
# Current Songs Playing : 2HOT - G.NA
# Pictures : few selca-shots :)


like talking with simsimi :P

Hello readers ~ I am back ! How are you guys doing? I'm doing great hear ! I guess? :P

I woke up about 9.30 am today and prepared for my home tuition at 11.00 am . My teacher who came late for 15 minutes because she caught jammed in federal highway .She taught me "teori agihan" which my school haven't even entered the chapter in mikroekonomi .While class is going on , my bro went out for gym and mum went to Maybank. Class ended at 12.45pm .

I look like a "soh poh" right? :P
I went to The Wave Saloon around 3.30pm with my brother :) Oh My God ! The place look seriously dead . The atmosphere is dead . Everyone look very miserable + tired . Awwwww :( It seems like there is no customer at all =.= When I  enter the saloon , my brother straight away ask his friend , the boss , where is Kenneth ? Then , he said that Kenneth is no longer working in the saloon . I sat at the chair where the place you usually cut your hair *i don't know what is that called , sorry* and heard my brother's conversation . I was like kinda suprised where kenneth korkor is no longer working there . T^T

Sigh ~ It is a sad news that Kenneth korkor is no longer working at The Wave. No wonder ah yap (the boss) and others looked so miserable . Well , Kenneth is like the entertainer at The Wave. After he left , there are no longer any entertainment / happiness moments . It seems like the saloon is seriously DEAD ! No one knows why he quit his job? *sobs* Kenneth korkor where are you???Don't ditch your friends in The Wave !! D:

Today , my hairdresser is Ah Wai korkor :) Since kenneth left , I think he is the one who cuts / wash / dye people's hair besides Yvonne , Ah Yap and kakak. *bling bling* HAHAHA . Gosh ~ I don't know where to start now . *blush* 

I was sitting like a doll when he washed my hair . I didn't know he can actually talk !! I think he has a good mood today , that's why he *cough* can *cough* TALK ! XD He asked me alot of questions throughout the 1 hour . I still can remember what he said though.. sort of ! :P *^-^* He talked to me in cantonese .
(While shampooing my hair)
He: Leng Lui ~ Take out your specs 
Me : Ohh . okay ~
............................................................................
He : Having holiday now right?
Me : Yeap
He : Until when?
Me : Going to end already luu
He : So fast ? You college student or what?
Me : No la.. form 6 .
He : Ohh form 6.
He : Where do you live ? *while washing my hair *
Me : Ohh , I live in flat behind the seri petaling school lorr
He : Hmm ~ is it near the Ipoh Chicken Rice shop? 
Me : No .. errrm , haiyor .. you know the white condo opposite carefour or not?
He : Yes .. so do you live in flat or condo?
Me : Flat .
He : By the way , Kenneth no longer work here already
Me : O.O Why?
He : *chuckles* I don't know.
Me : zzz.. 
(silence) * he went and turn on Big Bang's Fantastic Baby *
He : Hmm ~ your brother likes big bang song . You know?
Me : Ohh .yeah
He : Your brother likes kpop music alot hor?
Me : No la.. I like more than him :P
He : Ohh okay . So , you like big bang or not?
Me : Okay la..
He : Ohh , are you going for big bang concert?
Me : No ahh ~ how about you?
He : You know when is their concert right?Why not going ? Me see first lah ~ 
Me : Duh , 27 october ma...You should go ma :)
He : Ya .. maybe I'm going . They all not always come one .
Me : Heheh  :D kenneth no longer work here , then you will feel bored lo?
He : Sometimes lorr
Me : Haiya , you can ajak him go yum cha or facebook him lo..
He : No need la..my house and his house very near only
(silence) * I heard him sang along Fantastic Baby song * I giggled. 
He : So which kpop group you like?
Me : B2ST ! ♥
He : Ohh B2ST ! Nice or not their song? 
Me : Nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
He : Hmm ~ if b2st come down , 100% you sure go de hor?
Me : YES !!
He : *laughs* They came down before right . When was that time ah?
Me : 2 years ago :P
He : Besides kpop , do you hear jpop , english songs?
Me : Yes :)
He : How about indian songs? *laughs*
Me : HEH!!! Okay la ~ 
He : Since you listen to kpop songs but you don't understand what they said. , indian songs also good for you * laugh*
Me : =.= i know korean la..
(silence)
He : So how's form 5?
Me : HUH?
He : Haiya , form 5 and form 6 is the same la.. still study in school what...
Me : Ohh . zzz....okay la ..... 
(silence)
He : *talking to himself* Aiyo , your back hair curl already . You need to do rebonding again...
Me : :)
He : You did your rebonding here right? Kenneth cut your hair right?
Me : Mmm ~ yeah ..
(silence) 
I can't hear much what he said when he blow my hair . All I did was I just nodded my head LOL! 
He : How about 2pm? 
Me : Har? ohh ~ okay la..
He : They look very "leng zhai" worr... Normally girls like leng zhai de..
Me : Errrm , okay okay la... oh , are you going for big bang concert? 
He : Maybe la..i'll ask my friend. They say if Malaysia's concert too expensive , maybe go Singapore and watch
Me : But singapore expensive wor....
He : Ya *laugh* maybe Bangkok lorr *laugh* philippines.
Me : Ya .. go bangkok lah . cheaper ma.
He : Cheap lol..but airplane ticket expensive lehh..*laugh*
Me : *smiles* Eh , you didn't go see SNSD meh?
He : Nahh , I don't like SNSD . 
Me : Why?
He : They are talented but leng lui i don't like... somemore kpop now are trending . All busy looking for leng zhai and leng lui only.
Me : LOLS... how about 2ne1?
(silence)
Me : So , big bang's ticket come out already ah? 
He : No la..where got so fast? Maybe next month la..normally 3-4 months before the concert they will start selling already .
Me : So , which ticket you going to buy? VIP?
He : Errm , maybe the middle one la..rm300++? 
Me : O.O Who is your bias in Big Bang?
He : I can say TOP.
Me : Okay ~
He : 2ne1 and big bang same company right?
Me : Yeah..2ne1 is going to comeback on stage this month
He : HUH? comeback stage ? what is that?
Me : *laughs* errrm , where they coming back with new albums.. if not mistaken every three months , they will come back with new songs
He : where got?3 months? so fast meh? Big ......
Me : Sometimes maybe 1 year like that they will make a comeback lorr if those famous famous one...
He : Ei , where got la... Ohh ~
(silence) *he is singing to some english songs*
He : Your hair , I help you to cut / trim a bit layer ya 
Me : *smiles*
He : Which english song do you like now?
Me : One direction!
He *giggles* What song? What makes you beautiful?* 
Me : Yeap
He : What type of songs your brother hear?
Me : Mostly J-rock
He : Nice mah ?
Me : You ask him lah.. he got own band 
He : Really ah ? He play what ? Drum?
Me : No .. he's a vocalist ... 
He : Really?
Me : Go ask him la !
(silence)
He : FT Island ~ Do you like FT Island?
Me : Okay la.. I prefer CN Blue
He : What?
Me : CN Blue
He : Ohh ~ I went for FT Island concert last time.
Me : Really?
He : Yeah . with my friends. The vocalist very friendly lorr..know how to entertain the fans
Me : Of course la.. plus he also sot sot dei one.
He : ya meh?
Me : Lols
He : When is your STPM?
Me : November until December
He : Wahh ... so long!
Me : Haiya , something like SPM ma
He : You never go overseas for holiday meh?
Me : No ahh 
He : Why?
Me : Exam coming ma..but last time got lorr..
He : What do you do normally? surfing net at home?
Me : yeah.
He : What movie do you watch when you hang out with your friends?
Me : Depends lo..sometimes don't watch
He : Wahhh , then your life will be very boring one leh..
Me : zzz.. got facebook ma..
He : *silence*
(After he did everything , he took out the mirror and showed my back hair and ask whether okay or not....)
He : Okay ma??
Me : Okay ah.
He : You can see or not? You're not wearing specs also..*laughs*
Me : Can lahhh... =P
He : Then your power must be not really high lorr
Me : Ermm , quite high de ah!!
He : How much?
Me : 500++ lorr..
He : =.= *chuckles*

That's the whole conversation. I think he is in a good mood today since he laughs alot ! Sometimes he is so arrogant , sometime he is okay .What is wrong with him? He doesn't like girls generation but he likes big bang , 2pm and ft island. Is he a GAY? :P If yes , I'm not gonna like him anymore. :P His voice sounded like  Kang Min Hyuk ! XD

Ohh , and also he pins up my hair so my fringe can maintain at the same place. LOL !!! Until now , my hair still has that pin. I wonder when I'll take out that pins. I don't know why he looks better with specs . HAHAHAHAH ! His eyes and my eyes met ! LOL !!! Just Kidding ! ♥

My hair didn't change very much . All I did was just trim and wash basically :)

Anyways , I wish kenneth is there . He seems to be the funniest guy in The Wave . I'm going to miss him .  School is going to reopen soon . I left with 2 more days . Can I skip school? I don't want to get back my results ! I did very badly this time ! *sobs*

Good Night ~

Comments

Popular Posts