Hello June , Goodbye May :)

# Time : 8.52PM ; 1/6/2012
# Current songs playing : Teen Top - To You

Hoorah ! It's June baby ~
June is my favourite month :P

Fuhhh ~ I had been out since 8.30AM till 5.30PM today .
Went to drop my brother off at Terminal Bus Station at Bandar Tasik Selatan .
He'll be in Singapore for 4 days 3 nights *smirk*
After that , I went to my cousin's clinic for taking out to remove the threat from the stitches .
Then , headed to Jusco Taman Maluri with aunt and mum :)
We had our breakfast at Mc Donald because my aunt said that she'd never been eating Mc Donalds for few months :)
After sending off my aunt home , my mum and I headed to The Mines . Went there for window shopping :)
When I reached home , I managed to watch Teen Top's comeback stage live on Music Bank today :P
*nosebleed* I couldn't believed myself that I'm in love with a maknae , 95-liner , Chang Jo .. He is too hot and sexy. LOLS =P
I'm in love with their To You dance steps ~ Awesome dance !!!!
That's all for today :P
Happy Junnie Day !!! :D

Comments

Popular Posts