Hello Kitty ♥ :)


And your eyes showed you were tired . But you hid it , such a liar ~

# Time : 8.11 PM ; 4/6/2012
# Current songs playing : Because It's You ( Love Rain OST ) - Tiffany ( SNSD )
# Pictures : Selca shots ! :D

I really ♥ my brother !!! My brother who just came back from Singapore today bought McDonald's Hello Kitty toys for me :) Only Singapore has the toy currently not in Malaysia ... I ♥ my brother really much ! The first thing I asked him inside the car was "Where's my hello kitty?" hehehe .. I screamed and talked like a small children when I got the hello kitty on my hand ! HAHAHAAH . I ♥ HELLO KITTY !

Birdie X Hello Kitty ♥
Humburglar X Hello Kitty ♥

Another thing which my brother make me feels a little bit proud and happy inside the car just now , he said that one of his colleague who is a girl & I knew her . Her name is Jess but my brother called her Ah Jess . I called her Jess jiejie :) I've met her in singapore last year :) She's a pretty + hot girl ! She looks innocent though ... She's an accountant ! LOL ! She asked my brother whether do I have a boyfriend or not and she randomly told my brother that I'm pretty and one of her friend likes me.. O_O !! Wait , one of her friend , which I don't know who likes me? Very funny but yet must be a little bit proud lah . She even said that I've a good feature look. She wants to introduce the guy to me ! LOL XD . Should I be a little bit "perasanted" ? 

Anyways , I already like someone else . Two fellars somemore ! Sigh ~ I know I'm a play girl but what to do ? Both of them are my cup of tea ~ *cheh-wah* I'm serious . I'm still confusing whom to choose . I've been hiding this feeling for few months already ! I really don't know who to choose . I've been thinking to confess to one of them but I think it is not the right time yet ... & I'm afraid to get rejected ! X or Y ? 


I went back to school today for extra classes . Business class . Oh well ~ I'd got back my mid term results . I was so dissapointed on myself when I got back the paper . I did very badly for my paper 1 . Same goes for paper 2 . Overall , I only got 41 out of 100 . I don't know what to do . I still haven't tell my parents yet . I know my mistake . My mistake was I'm very weak in elaborating the point . Sigh ~ Should I take up tuition? But isn't it a waste of time and money ? Gahh ! Should I read up more newspaper / magazines to get more ideas for my elaboration point ? *cries*


trying to promote Etude House's product :)
One week of school holidays had passed D: I did nothing much on that week . I just went for tooth surgery and window shopping at The Mines , Serdang :) I bought a lip balm from Etude House :D The promoter said that SHINEE oppa used that lip balm ! Heheheh~ I did not study for that one whole week at all ! I'm just slacking around at home and camwhored .

imma trying to act cute :P
YES ! I ♥ camwhored ! Maybe I should pick camwhored as one of my hobby? ~ Hahah ! If I'm not mistaken , I camwhored in total of 99 pictures in one particular day ! Can't remember which day ! Awesome man ! XD 

I'm jealous of my brother who became a model for a magazine . I want to do a photoshoot like him . Honestly speaking , after I saw his picture , I really eager to do a photoshoot . My brother told me it is very expensive to do a photoshoot . He did it for free ! Because of his friend who is a photographer :) *jealous* Seriously , my brother looks like a Korean artist . He has a girl feature , just like Kevin Woo from Ukiss . :P I really want to do a PHOTOSHOOT lah !!!! D:

camwhored in the car after tooth surgery :)

One more week to go and I have to say goodbye to my sweet holidays ! *sobs* I think I'll become even more stress when school reopens because of mid-term results *sobs* I know I did badly this time ! Sigh ~ I've should had work hard and not to think too much of that two fellars . Why must they appear infront of me? Both of them are older than me :D I like a guy who is older than me not younger than me .  It's not that I don't like a younger guy but I prefer older guys . However , nowadays , older guys prefer older girls ! *cries*

HUSH !
 I've read one of my senior blog . I saw him posted about him and his ex . Sorry for reading your blog ~ I don't know what to say but all I can say is Cheer up brother ! Don't think about the past already ~ You still have your friends around you . It seems like I can understand the breaking up feelings . Hahah ! Maybe I read too much of fan fics already ~ LOL ! Another friend of mine also broke up with his girlfriend after 5 years . What the hell ! I went through his facebook profile and saw his relationship status "single" . =.=''' Was last month a breaking up session month? Why so many couples broke up? sigh ~ Hopefully my friend and his girl friend are still together now .They've been together for like 5 years ? since form 1 ~ I've got no comment ...

Luckily I'm not in any relationship now but I want to . I always wanted to have a relationship with someone . LOL ! But I'm afraid of breaking up part ... HAHAHA . negative thinking !! T_T 

Okay , that's all for now ! Off to watch Love Rain on KBS World ~ ♥

Comments

Popular Posts