Insane


# Time : 3.42PM ; 10/06/2012
# Current songs playing : Insane - BTOB
# Pictures : N/A

You make me go insane ,
She gives me so much  pain,
I won't be back again ............

I'm going to be insane soon after today . Today will be the last day of school holidays . Everyone will be going back to school . Tomorrow will be my nightmare . Actually , it will be all the student's nightmare . We will get back our mid-term results ! Horrible ! ToT I know my mid-term results will be worst compare to the march test . I always did badly for my mid term exam ! ToT I guess I'll be emo for the whole week because of results !

STPM 2012 : 154 days left MUET July Session 2012 (writing) : 40 days left MUET July Session 2012 (speaking) : 28 days left !!
I went to the Ministry of Education website just now and I saw the examination date  . *sobs* I left 154 days to go for my STPM and one month left for MUET . Noooooooooooooo ! I can't take it anymore ! Seriously , I can't bear and take it anymore . I am worry about MUET ! I need to score at least a ban 4 if I want to enter language faculty in USM . BAN 4 !!!!!!!!! How to get BAN 4? Now , in school level , I only get Mid BAN 3 / Higher BAN 3 ! *cries*

I really want to try my best to score good results for my STPM and MUET . But unfortunately , I don't even  make a move / have the mood to study ! I always revise last minute before examination . I want to change the attitude . How ? Everytime I open my book or wanting do study , I always failed to do it ! I just can't help it and keep yawning . In contrast , I can't seem to absorb anything into my brain after reading something .

I hate myself now :(

Comments

Popular Posts