Thank You Message .

Thank you :)


# Time : 10:04 P.M ; 29/6/2012
# Current songs playing : TEENFINITE - To You + The Chaser
# Pictures : Selca shots & others ....


2806 babies in the house :)


I'm proud to be one of 2806 babies :P Left to Right : Ha Ji Won Unnie , Kang Min Hyuk Oppa , Seo Joo Hyun Unnie , Jung Dae Hyun-shi and me . HAHAH ! I look the ugliest among all of them right ? D:

So , yesterday was my birthday . Also my school open day ! Hahah . What a sad day for me ! Just kidding . I went to school as usual . The open day only starts after recess . Ramky , my classmates was the first person who wish me in the morning . Slowly followed by others ........ Thank you my beloved classmates ! Especially Siew Lee & Yee Yin who prepared a very "special" gift for me . I will not be able to get it again next year . I always hope for that kind of present since lower secondary school and finally I got what I want . Thank you Siew Lee & Yee Yin !!
wonderful gift from my classmates -prepared by Yee Yin & Siew Lee-

♥ this present so much . One of my best birthday present .Look at how beautiful is the drawing ! :) Wildhan , the one who drew it .. ♥ kamsahamida . Besides that , I also recieved alot of present also from my classmates , my sister-4eva , and my juniors . I really appreciate what they give me . Although it is just a simple gift , I'll still appreciate it :) We can't be to greedy over an expensive thing right? :P



Mum came to school around 12.00pm for open day . Puan Putri , who is my class teacher spoke to my mum . Nothing much to say about it ! Skip ! Had a korean lunch at Pearl Point . I shouldn't have ordered bibimbap if i knew. It taste very the vegetablerish and the bowl is super big . It doesn't taste so nice :X  

As usual , the birthday girl did her favourit past time job  which is "camwhore" again on the day :) Here are some of my selca shots . *if you hate it , don't see it ... *

















Had dinner with family members at home . Nah , my birthday was kinda boring . I still love my b'day because many people wishes me and I recieved quite alot of presents :) Anyways , this year will be my last year to study in an high school ~ I doubt I can get any nice present from my friends again .. and from junior too ~ :)

My birthday cake ~ YAM Flavour 



Honestly speaking , I am proud to celebrate my birthday with my juniors and my classmates ~ I won't be able to meet them as often as I can like now. T^T  Anyways , there are few peoples I want to say thank you to them ... I want to type out all of their name (those who wished me ) Unfortunately , I'm only gonna type those whom I really know.....
  • Tang Wai Kent - my senior and who help me redo Love Rain's Shiny Love music :)
  • Puan Putri - my class teacher :)
  • My schoolmates + classmates 
  • Jacqueline Ong - my sistar19 LOL
  • Alison Tan & Angie Lee
  • My juniors .. Kent Yong ,Christopher Ryan , Rishyan , Jun Ho , Danny Goh , Daniel Sia , Jeremy Choon , Bryan Lee , Saundara , Sanjeev , Vincent , Karthi, Yaw Ching etc ....
  • Ex-smkbbsp-ians (close friends)
  • Primary friends
  • Lee Mun Chun , Koh Wai Soon , Lim Jia En , Chong Sai Khong ( THE BABI'S FAMILY )
  • Rachel See , Khung Weng
  • Jansen didi ~
  • Shiori Togukawa , Saori Harakita , Kazuaki , Yoshimi 
  • Park Ji Eun dongsaengie :) 
  • Lee Jessy dongsaeng , wei teng mui mui , aisyah unnie , farhah unnie 
  • & to all my facebook & twitter friends :D




Thank you to those who gave me a birthday present . I will keep it nicely and safety ! I love all the presents they gave to me :D 


Once again , Happy Belated Birthday to Myself ! LOL X)


I'm officially 19 now . One more year to go and I'll be 20 years old . Awwww :( Time passes real fast . Thank you to those who wished me yesterday via facebook , me2day and twitter . I would really like to say a big "THANK YOU" to my friends who gave me a lovely present especially my classmates ! They had prepared a really special gift for me ! Thank you very much ! ♥ Anyways , here are one of my selcas for you guys ! LOL X)


Comments

Popular Posts