B.A.P !! Yes Sir !!! ♥

B.A.P with our local DJ , Wind Lee @ Sunway Lagoon ( 4/7/2012) ~

We got the power ! I got the Power ! Bomb Bomb Follow Me X)





# Time : 3.02 PM ; 07/07/12
# Current songs playing : B.A.P - Warrior
# Pictures : B.A.P in Malaysia 

Bang Yong Guk  Kim Him Chan  Jung Dae Hyun  Yoo Young Jae  Moon Jong Up  Choi Jun Hong (Zelo) 

Everybody say HATE YOU ! One more say HATE YOU ! Everybody say HATE YOU ! One more say  


I feel sorta regret again this time . I missed B.A.P showcase which it was yesterday at KL Live . I just don't know why I'll have the regret or wanting-to-go feeling everytime whenever there is any k-pop showcase .I really felt jealous after seeing my friends went for the yesterday's showcase D: Althought I am not a big fan of B.A.P , but I still wanna meet them . Sadly , they were already arrived in Korea this morning . *cries * You can call me selfish if you want . I always complain that I want to go for a concert , but in the end I didn't turn up . I don't want to waste my few hundred bucks just to watch them !!! And yet I want to see them . Sigh .


Oh well , let's talk about B.A.P in Malaysia .They've actually arrived in Malaysia last three days ago . The night before they arrived , I was jokingly telling my friends , Alison and Jacqueline that Yong Guk messaged me . Hahaha .  I was actually quite suprised on the next day when my junior , Jansen tagged a picture of B.A.P in KL Live for the final showdown 2012 . I was so suprised that B.A.P arrived in Malaysia 2 days earlier before their showcase . WoW ! B.A.P was selected to be the special guest for the Final Showdown 2012 ! *Congrats Dem Lepak Boyz for winning *  They arrived in Malaysia at 2.00 AM on the same night where I jokingly told my friend that yongguk messaged me . HAHAHA ! I didn't know that they were inside the plane on the way to Malaysia ..
There's alot of imagination playing in my mind when I knew B.A.P arrived in Malaysia . Back then , I was sorta suprised too when they arrived in LCCT but not KLIA . I know there's nothing to suprise . But just wondering , why LCCT not KLIA? Anyways , I'm jealous of Wind Lee , OneFm DJ . He is so lucky get to meet B.A.P in person and play with them . *cries*

On thursday (5/7/12) , B.A.P went to Sunway Lagoon for relaxation. Those lucky fans were really lucky . They get to followed B.A.P everywhere they go in Sunway Lagoon . *NOSEBLEED* Guess what? Yong Guk was half naked playing water . I'm not a pervert person ! While Daehyun and Himchan were really pure and innocent . They wore shirts and jumped into water . (oh ya , forget to tell you that my bias is BangYongGuk . ^^) B.A.P seems to have fun in sunway lagoon especially the leader , oh my Yong Guk oppa !

They stayed at Double Tree Hilton Hotel !! woots ... *i'm not a stalker* I always wonder whether have they tried our Malaysian food or have they tried durian ? HAHAHA . I want them to try our local food especially my twin , Daehyun and my Mr Bang , Yong Guk :)


HIM CHANNIE ♥
ZELO ♥


YONG GUK ♥



COOL YONG GUK ♥
DAE HYUN , MY TWIN ♥


SEXY LEADER BANG & PURE VOCALIST JUNG ♥
MY TWIN VERY THE HANDSOME RIGHT ? :P ♥
YONG GUK OPPA !!!!!!!!! You're way too skiny ! Look at your sexy leg !! =.='''
BANG YONG GUK ! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME NOW??? *cries* *drools* ♥♥
JONGUP ♥

YOUNG JAE AH ~ WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THE BRIDGE? ♥

Seriously , I didn't expect Yong Guk Oppa to be that skinny *as seen in the picture above* . He look so manly with shirts on !!! Uwahhh . Yong Guk Oppa , please eat more . You can't be that skinny as a leader . Or you can ask Young Jae to give you some fat !! HAHAHAH . Sorry Young Jae ! :X  Not only Yong Guk is skinny , I think my twin , Dae Hyun also very skinny . Aigoo ~ As a hip hop group , why you're all so skinny? TS Ent pressured you guys issit? T^T 

I'll be going to Sungai Congkak tomorrow for farewell party with classmates . I'll take more nice pictures :) Beware , I bet there'll be alot of selca pictures again . HAHAHAHA ! Oh yeah , wish me luck for my upcoming MUET Speaking test on tuesday ! =P I can do it ! 


B.A.P , please come down to Malaysia again next time . Hope that you've enjoyed in Malaysia and have a good rest in Korea . Good Luck for your upcoming showcase in Taiwan . Kamsahamida ! Saranghaeyo ♥ 

Comments

Popular Posts