#Places that I want to visit after STPM


:) .


Ahhhh ! There are so many places I really wanted to visit after STPM examination . Unfortunately , I am not a rich girl D: So I couldn't go those places in one-shot !!! I wish I could !!! T_T


  1. JAPAN ( my second home after Malaysia )

I went to Japan three years ago for Winter Youth Exchange Programme . It is a 3 weeks programme. I couldn't forget those memories & I feel like wanting to go back again . The picture above is at Fukuoka , Japan . I arrived at Fukuoka Airport in the morning . I love to feel the air when I stepped out from the plane . It was during winter . I didn't really walked around Fukuoka because my "home" is at Kitakyushu (one hour driving from Fukuoka ) I just managed to visit one of the biggest temple in Fukuoka ( don't know the name ) with my host dad and his friend . Fukuoka = *next to Busan* 


Tadaaa ! "Welcome to my hometown" . I had my starbucks drink at this shopping centre . XD You can see a very beautiful scene in this riverwalk place . It will be much more nicer during night time with the colourful lights on :) I remember one of my new friend , Arvin from Perak who came to my place with his host mom . =D Well , he is a mix blood guy , chindian . My host dad and his host mum let us walk around this shopping centre by ourselves & we bought a lot of stuffs . Well not me , but him ! He is like a shopaholic guy ! =D We even had tenpenyakki for our lunch .


Welcome to Senbuthu Stalactite cave . I went there with them on the same day ! The water was really damn cold . I can feel my leg numb when I put my leg on the water . But it was a really nice experience XD

I really do miss Japan alot !! Who can sponsor me to go back to Japan for 3 months? Hahaha . Otosan !!! :P

    2. JEJU ISLAND , KOREA 


So far , this is the only place I want to visit in Jeju Island ! HAHAHAHHA 

          3. SEOUL , KOREA


Han River !!! I couldn't post much about Seoul because I haven't been there yet . I couldn't describe anything . So yeah , forgive me ! :P

    4.  Bangkok City , Thailand 


My brother just visited Thailand not long ago and he said the shopping complex was way awesome than here . SHOP TILL YOU DROP !! He said he wants to bring me go to Thailand end of this year ! =D for 5 days ? ! =D

LAST BUT NOT LEAST ,

      5.  PULAU PANGKOR , MALAYSIA
*sorry no picture*

My friend , Tania who suggested to go to pulau pangkor for our 2nd year end trip . Will meet up soon and discuss about it :D



I'm very very the confused now !!! Where should I go ?? I don't really want to work first . I want to enjoy  first but no money . How to enjoy ? :'((  

Comments

Popular Posts