I need that One Thing :D



I've tried playing it cool ~ Girl when I'm looking at you . I can never be brave . Cause you make my heart race :)

 # Now playing : One Thing - One Direction !!
# Time : 3.34PM ; 01/09/2012
# Pictures : Selcas :D

Oh my One Direction ! I am currently in love with em :) They make my heart race . Hahah . So far , they are the only (current) western boy band who captured my heart . *smiles* They look so typically handsome and perfect for ang moh people :P I wish I have a boyfriend like them :D


Shot me out of the sky ~ You're my kryptonite . You keep making me weak , Yeah ~ frozen & can't breathe (:
 Trials are in about a week time :S  Honestly speaking , I am not fully prepared for it :( Among all the subjects , I've only studied economics so far . Still , only at least 80% can enter my brain . Sigh ~ I've tried to push myself to study but in the end FAILED ! When can I only be serious? I really need to do well for my trials this time .......


Yesterday I went to The Wave with my brother . He said he wanna cut his hair and nobody teman him . So , I followed him . The Wave was seriously dead without Kenneth korkor :P Felix korkor , kakak , yvonne jiejie and a new hairstylist korkor was there yesterday . The cow was not there !! Fuuuu :D Felix told my bro that the cow was on holiday . YESS ! No need to see that moody Wai's face . XD

The new hairstylist korkor ( should be korkor lah ..) quite handsome . Not pretty boy , but handsome boy :) *blush* He is much more better than the moody cow !!!! He is from Sarawak . Hmmm ~ why is Sarawak boys are much more handsome than local boys? Sorry to say that but you see , Nicholas Teo is also handsome right ??? Sigh ~ 


Had a short yet funny conversation with the new hairstylist korkor :)
*while washing my hair * 
Him : Errrm ,你看起来很年轻    
          Me : Ohh hehe =D
Him : 你是中学生吗?
Me : Form 6 ! 
Him : HAH!!! Form 6 ah ! O.O hehe  
Me : *smiles* yes ... 为什么呢?
Him : Ohh , nothing . 
*silent*
Him : Form 6 不难读 meh ?
Me : errm , 不难啊 :)
Him : 你有男朋友吗?
Me : 没有。
Him : 那么他呢?
Me : LOL . He is my korkor ! XD
Him : *chuckles* Sorry ya
Me : Its okay . XD
Him : 有没有人说你长得年轻过吗?Me : *shook heads*
Him : 你似乎有困难的普通话交谈
*start speaking in cantonese*
Me : yayaya . normally i speak cantonese one 
Him : Ohh , sorry la..my cantonese very cacat one . I'm not from KL. I'm from Sarawak. 
Me : Owhhh :D
Him : My cantonese very cacat ah !
Me : No ahh , not really bad ah ...Okay ma !!!
Him : Really ah? Thank you . You're the first customer who said my cantonese not bad !
Me : LMAO !!! XDDDD
Him : Why u don't have boyfriend ah? 
Me : zzz .. single is still the best ! HAHAHAHA
Him : Oh yaya ~ I agreed ! Hahaha. Okay . Done washing hair . Thank you very much !
Me : LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 



p/s : I love to re-write back on a conversation I had with friends or people . It is my habit !!  Sorry for those who doesn't like . Sorry for the incovienience ! I  just can't help it ! 

I told my bro about it and he was laughing . It was seriously funny to me because that korkor thinks my bro was my boyfriend . Don't my brother & I look alike? o.O hahaha . First time people said that my bro is my boyfriend . LMAO !!!

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY JOEY :D HAVE A BLAST ONE ! ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR STPM ~

& ALSO 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY !!! HAVE A BLAST ONE ! (: LOVE YOU (: 


Comments

Popular Posts