Merry Christmas ♥


Merry Christmas readers ♥ 

HO HO HO ! Merry Christmas ♥ ♥ We wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 

Last christmas I gave you my heart , but the very next day you gave it away .. This year to save me from tears , I'll give it to someone SPECIAL
So , wassup readers ? How did you celebrate your wonderful "white christmas" today ? Hmmm ~ I did nothing much today . Just went out and had a normal brunch and dinner with family . I don't celebrate christmas . So it is just a normal and boring day to me ....

All I did for today was selca-ing . HAHAHA . Selca-queen is coming back soon !!! ♥ I don't seems to find christmas is a special day because there are no snow in Malaysia D= . I really want to see some white christmas and celebrate christmas with ♥ ones under snow . I could imagine it right now..hehe. It will be the best and wonderful time and day ever in my life ... 

Isn't it nice to celebrate christmas with snow ? and with your ♥ ones ? I wish I can do that one day .. hehehe ... 


6 more days left before 2012 ends :) Merry christmas once again . Good night ♥ 

Comments

Popular Posts