Old memories Part 1 :))


Still remember this ? :)))



Hi guys :) ! I am officially back after STPM . yeahooo ~ !  How are you guys doing ? I miss you so much bloggie ... *facepalm*

Mmmm ~ so , today I'm gonna blog about my old memories . See the picture above there ? :)) kekeke . Yes , I am gonna blog about Astro Star Quest 2009 today . Talking about it , I missed them so much ... My friends who went there together with me and those contestants (although I can't remember their name XD) 


 I still remember back then I was supporting one of  the Leo member who joined this competition . His name is Alvin Chong from Chung Ling high school :)) This was how I managed to enter Astro studio for the first time . L O L ! Just kidding 

Time passes real fast . Three years ago , I was inside the astro studio to support my friend??! and now I've never ever been to astro studio again *sobs* I kinda missed them right now . Just saying X) This was the first time I've actually appeared on TV once .. *proud of myself* L O L ! 


So yeah this is Alvin Chong . Isn't he cute ? L O L . Jacqueline Ong said he is cute ! *oh hey ignore my face * I still remember the incident on that day itself :) I was holding a biology revision book which belongs to Sok Yeng / Wen Yuin's . She asked me to hold it for her and she then fly to somewhere else =.=''' Alvin saw I was holding biology book and he asked me " Wahh , come here also need to carry biology book ... " I wanted to say I was only a form 4 student but in the end I just smiled to him . The only picture I took with him .

By the way , he has the same chinese surname with me ... I wonder whether he is my cousin brother or not ... I wish he is because I have a long lost relative which I-don't-know-whom in penang and johor . My dad told me that they already lost contact with them . So , I hope he is my cousin bro L O L ! 



 YAY ♥ All the group pictures are above ... Awesome !! =D I get to know some "local artiste" in person ... I wonder how are they now L M A O :))) I still remember I always had fun conversation with Justin , Nic and Abel .. I really missed talking with them lo T^T One day , I will go to Penang to find Abel and Nic :D 

Now it is time for me to upload individual pic ~

Jqi & I  
Sok Yeng & I 
Sok Yeng & Wen Yuin 
Spy ??? & I 
Yean and I 
Nic & I 
Justin & I 
Zenny & I 
Billy & I 
Mata kecik :P 
Justin & I 
Nic & I 
us 

 I still remembered being teased by these two big jiejie(s) during that time because of  two person . HAHAH ! Yes , I admit that time I sorta have feelings for J and N . L O L Hey , it's just feeling ~ not really like as in "addicted" to them . HAHAH ! Both J and N are older than me by 6-7 years L M A O so old ... !! jkjk XD 

I really missed talking to them , I wish I had save all the conversation last time ... Unfortunately , now , I have lost contact with them D: *heartbroken* I used to have their phone numbers but because I kept changing my phone , I lost their contact numbers . ALVIN , JUSTIN , NIC & ABEL , hope to see you around soon . All the best in the future :) !


Saranghaeyo ♥   





Comments

Popular Posts