Twenty-Twelve !

Happy twenty-twelve readers :) ! My new selca pic :P 



Hi readers :) I am back again ..... Do you guys know today is actually 20/12/1012 ? = 2012 & 2012 ! What a wonderful number right ? HAHAHA .. Once in a lifetime ! And yet nothing special for me to celebrate . I seriously need a partner soon L O L . I need someone who can gives me a suprise every special event :D

Nahh , imma just kidding :P Just a joke ! 

21st December 2012 is coming nearer D: I don't want to leave this world so fast L O L ! Seriously , I don't want it to be happen so fast . Perhaps , I want to live longer than I want it to be :) 

Gahh , I just don't understand why people (my friends) like to say me "sombong" when I don't talk to them or reply them .. especially malays  ( I'm not racist ) Just that I can't understand why must they say me sombong everytime if I don't talk to them or even bother them ?! It's just so freaking annoying ...... It makes me feel like I don't even want to bother them anymore .. *wipes off sweat* 

Just look at what I wrote at me2day just now and look how many people responded and commented on my post .. hehehe .. Although 6 peoples who me2 my post , it is meant a lot to me :) I don't have many friends in me2day and 6 peoples actually me2 my post ! Normally very rare that people will me2day my post . So , I'm kinda satisfied and happy for this post . MUHAHAHAHAHAH 


S I G H ~ My BFF / sister is leaving me to Korea tomorrow .. She will be enjoying her christmas day in korea . How lucky is she ! I wish I can celebrate christmas with my love ones under the snow . HAHAHA ! Anyways , JQI ! Have fun .. Buy something back for me ya !!! Go find a boyfriend for me too ! LOL ! I want AJ LEE ! XD 

Tomorrow , there will be a special performance by the rookies in Music Bank tomorrow ! I'm so gonna watch music bank tomorrow ! =DD  Oh ya , tomorrow will be "tang yuen" day :)) I'm gonna wake up early (if can) and make tang yuen together with family :) kekeke ~ 

That's all for twenty-twelve post  . Good night readers :)) Muacks ~  !!!

Comments

Popular Posts