AIA Kpop Concert ; Beast , 4 Minute & G.Na





Ayo readers / kpop fans ~
There's a good news for you .
AIA kpop concert has confirmed to be held in Kuala Lumpur this coming June .

*screams* I can't wait for this concert . I've been dying for Beast to come to Malaysia . Finally , my wish come true . *wootz* Not only Beast , but also 4 Minute & G.NA . YES ! CUBE FAMILY ARE COMING TO MALAYSIA !! Oh my CUBE FAMILY 

Sadly , not all groups from CUBE are coming . I want to see BTOB too . Awww , anyways , I am so happy , so so so so HAPPY to see my boys !!! Especially him . Mr Lee Gi Kwang .. Gi Kwang oppa ~ you know or not ? I've been waiting for you to come back to Malaysia visit me LOL! Finally , you're coming . I missed you so much ♥ 

I am DEFINITELY going for this concert . Imma going to buy v.i.p ticket ! Its like once in a lifetime . my gawd ! What the best part was , this concert will be held on my birthday eve ♥ and at Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil . So freaking near my house . Of course I need to go man ~ 

Based on the picture above , did you see the statement ? " VIP Holding Session with the K-pop Artists for Top 160 " OH MY GOD !!!!!! I'm so gonna buy VIP tickets . I need to see my darling face-to-face . If only I get to ask them to sing a birthday song for me & this would be my best birthday gift ever . I don't mind even if 4 Minute & G.Na sing a birthday song for me :)) 


Isn't my husband and my son cute? Awwww *sobs* Dear son , mummy miss you so much . *sneeze* Sorry for abandoning you and appa in Korea . I promise I will be back soon . LOL ! I wish this baby boy is my real son .. but I'm still young to get marry .. HAHAHA .


That's all for now .
Ppyeong ! 



Comments

Anonymous said…
hello, do you know how to buy the tickets online? :) Thanks!

P.s, we have the same bday ! 27 june is also th eve of my bday! :)
~*jingmi*~ said…
Hello!

I'm selling off my VIP seating tickets cheaper!
Each at only RM 250! Normal price at RM 453!
I have 8 tickets in hand. First come first serve!
Price is negotiable if you are taking 4 tickets and above! Do email me if you are interested.

Best Regards,
JM

Popular Posts