180313 ; Results day

[ re-edit post :) ]


Ta-dah !
Finally it's D-Day that I received my result .
I don't really know what to say , but I think I'm quite satisfied with my results :)
Although I didn't get what I aimed for , but it is okay ~ As long I passed !
The one I expected to get a quite a high grade but I got a lower grade . The one I expected to get a lower grade but I get quite a high grade . Sigh ~ anyways , that doesn't matter anymore . As long as I pass , I'm errr so-so happy xD NEXT STEP : WHICH UNIVERSITY SHOULD I APPLY FOR?
Truthly speaking , I just used 30 minutes to complete my PA/ general  paper 1 and I've gotten a B whereas I was so afraid for the paper 2 because of the graph & I did not have loads of time to complete my paper 2 and yet I've gotten an A- for paper 2 . WOW ! Isn't it amazing / suprised? HAHAHAH .________. In total a B+ for my PA xD

I was just so suprised when I opened the results slip and saw I got a B+ for my PA . For other subjects , I did quite okay . I am quite happy with the results except my account paper. I've gotten a C for account .
Although I'm a little disappointed with that grade , but I'm fine with it :)

At last , my wish really granted ! Finally , I have a freedom ! All these while , I kept telling my parents I don't like accounts . Now , my wish really granted ! HAHAHA . I don't need to apply for account courses anymore. I just dislike learning accounts . I don't like to use my brain for calculation xD

I've gotten a B+ for my business paper and a B- for my economics paper. My results are that okay right ? Hehehe. All my family and relatives are very happy with my results ~ =D I don't really care about the grades . The most important is the CGPA / pointers . I got 2.8 points . 0.2 more to 3.0 . Sigh ~

Hopefully with 2.8 points , I can apply for a local university . Anyways , thank you for all the support from everyone especially my family members , teachers and my best friend ! I owed you guys loads ! I will do better in the future :))

Good night twinkies ♥ 

Comments

Popular Posts