BLUE MOON : 2013 CN BLUE WORLD TOUR CONCERT LIVE IN KUALA LUMPUR




BLUE MOON : 2013 CN BLUE WORLD TOUR CONCERT LIVE IN KUALA LUMPUR .


Fangirling mode : [[ON]]

*screams*

Finally , CN BLUE had their first showcase , world tour live in Malaysia on 24th August 2013 at Stadium Negara . I'm very happy that I can get to see my bias . Minhyuk Oppa !! wheeee ~ I'm also happy that our country is included in their world tour list .

I really need to thank my company director for giving me 2 vvip tickets . THANK YOU ! I went there with my colleague . She also likes CNBLUE . However , we both had to work in pc fair on that day . T_T  We went to the concert approximately one hour before the show starts .

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ~~ they spoke Malay and English most of the time *proud* Their malay and english are fluent !! Daebak !!

Ouhhhh , I'm so lazy to type now . Let the pictures do the talking ya ;P























"KAMSAHAMIDA CNBLUE !! SEE YOU AGAIN IN THE FUTURE !! SARANGHAEYO"

My colleague , Habbie and I :))















Comments

Popular Posts