Memories [ Part 2 ]


In this post , I'm gonna talk about my farewell dinner with my colleagues .
We had it last friday . which is 20/9/13 at Jung Won BBQ Korean Restaurant , Jalan Ampang Hilir .
I'm not gonna do much talking here .
I'm just going to upload the pics :)

" It is really hard to say a goodbye to a place where you already get used to it . The place where you felt the most comfortable and the people whom you get along well with " 

I will never forget what I did for the past 9 months . I am glad to meet all the people especially my sisters :) Without them , I won't be able to learn a lot of things :D Thank you my dear sisters :D
I LOVE YOU . 



 The 84-liners jiejie :P


 Evon , the very out-going jiejie :)




 Pennie , the charismastic jiejie :))


 Janus , the pretty jiejie :))


 Amy ; the cute jiejie :)



Habbie , the "k-popper" jiejie :))


Sammi , my "sifu" ; I am her assistant for 9 months & I had learnt a lot of things from her :))


Ms Chong , the finance manager & one of the company director with her son :)


The late 80-liners & the early 90-liners :))


 Yunnie , the tall jiejie ; She didn't get to join us for dinner because she went for a trip , but I did manage to take pic with her on my last day of work . The sweetest jiejie :)) 


A present from Yunnie 

LAST BUT NOT LEAST , 

FAMILY PICTURE 



 THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING !!! I'LL SEE YOU ALL AGAIN & I'LL MISS YOU ALL A LOT !! :)) TAKE CARE EVERYONE .










Comments

Popular Posts