My 21st Birthday Celebration ♥ #throwback #postcelebration

"Although I may show an expressionless look or gives a cool reaction, but deep in my heart I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone who wishes me on my 21st birthday! Yes, I'm officially 21 now. How time flies so fast.Thank you very much for the wishes especially the friends who are not from Malaysia or studying in overseas. Thank you. 谢谢。ありがとうございます。감사합니다! Kpop friends who wishes me on fb and twitter, 사랑한다 💕 I would also like to thank my primary and secondary friends. Also teacher and juniors from BB and Assunta  To my cousies, thank you for the wish. Cheers! " 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi readers :) I've finally found the time to post about my 21st birthday celebration. Yes. I'm already 21. I'm already an adult *ugh* I don't want to be an adult ! *cries* From now on-wards, I wish I can grow up like an adult. Mature. Hahah. 

Nevertheless, I would really like to say thank you those who specially celebrate my birthday although they are busy. It's been only less than a year that I've entered university life and I found a great of good friends. Although we came from different place, but I am happy and glad to know them. 



Brandon Khor

Kenny Goh @ my "food" assistant xD

Johnathan the grandpa :P

Joyce @ who always call me kaya == 

Zhen @ my da jie

Serene @ my da jie :D



Huey Leen









I just want to apologize if I ever said something bad or did something they didn't like. Sometimes I'm just afraid that I will hurt other people's feeling as in terms of the way I speak. I'm just too scare to talk ! Sigh ~ T.T This is why I hardly talk about my feelings to someone. 



Me by Melvin David John

Rilakumma family reunite LOL :P

From Ms Jqi Ong

From my twin :P

*scream* DOGGIE .. so fluffy :)



Although it's just a small celebration for my 21st birthday , but it will be a meaningful and memorable birthday celebration to me. Thank you to those who actually who gave me present :) Cheers !
The best 21st birthday present I ever received was the video made by my uni friends. Especially Zhen and Cheryl. Thank you so much and I love you two babes :D *muacks* They just gave me a wonderful gift ! Here's the link to the video :-



p/s : I am not sure whether you people can watch it. Please ask me if you can't click on the link ya.


 THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION SUPRISE ! I LOVE YOU PEEPS ~ !


Comments

Popular Posts