Hello readers :) Greetings from me. I'm back. How are you doing? Hmm , it seems like I have actually abandoned my darling(blog) again. I have a lot of things I want to blog about but I'm just too lazy. You can call me lazy-ass woman directly.

"Sometimes life is just so unpredictable". Ok. This statement has seriously got nothing to do with or related to what I'm gonna talk about in this post. Same goes to the picture as well :P Oh well I just came back from a talk. A business talk. You must be really surprised that why did I attended a business talk. Truthly speaking, I am now an Amway member. Yes, I just join in Amway a few months back because of my friends. I'm easily persuaded and convince by people. Sometimes or even now maybe, I somehow regret of joining it. I didn't say that Amway is not a good business to join but people especially Malaysian who already have this perception towards Amway which is a direct-sales marketing type of job.

I've actually been to a few small or a mini talk-session regarding about this business. It was not bad though. It actually taught a person on how to do a business. Amway is actually a good business with the help of Network 21 system. I'm still unsure about the network because I just join. However, it was yesterday. I don't know why I suddenly feel stress when I thought about this business job. I was so frustrated, stress and regret of joining it.  Maybe because I am an introvert person? or I'm not the business-minded type of person.

One of the reason why I join is because of the money. Of course, everyone wants to earn money right? Who doesn't? By doing this network 21 system business, a person can actually earn a fast money. If you want to earn fast money, you have to sacrifice a lot of things. What my friend told me was if you really want to earn fast money and enjoy your life in the future, you have to sacrifice a lot of things for example instead of facebook-ing everyday or go shopping or clubbing or etc. For me, I strongly disagreed with what my friend said. I mean c'mon we are still young and we are still youthful, we should enjoy our youth life right? Of course I would like to earn money without working hard but I just prefer a happy life . I need happiness and love in my life instead of money. Yes, many people said you can't really enjoy life without money. I agreed with them too but I think that we can slowly earn money instead of earning fast money just to ease our life in the future. I still think that we are still young to do all this. What is the most important for me now is to enjoy our youthful life.

There's actually many ways to earn money in life. I don't really mind of joining as Amway member but I just don't want to force myself to do this business talk. I know by learning something new can actually change yourself into the new you. But I'm just too lazy to sacrifice my time to do something that I don't really like or into it. What if I said I don't want to change my current style? You can't force me if I want to stick to become the old me right? I will change when the right time comes. I need time to learn to slowly change my attitude. I am not a patient girl that I can't actually accept any failure.

I need time to face some challenges and obstacle in my life. First I really need to find out who am I really myself. I don't even understand myself so how can I actually face the world. I really do need some guidance on how to face the world. I think I'm too dependable . I'm not an independent girl. I just really need time to get to know myself. I'm a pessimistic girl. Hahah.

Now I'm not sure of what to do. Should I quit? Ahhhhh ~~~ I want to quit but I feel like it's  waste suddenly because I can learn a lot of things like how to build a business / how to become successful. I just want to listen but not to work. Mannn ~~ I just have such a very bad habit. Damn it !


-________________________________________________-

Comments

Popular Posts