Page 365 of 365


p/s : sorry for the low quality picture :(

I am back on the last day of the year 2014 after abandoning my blog for months.
Before it turns to 2015 , I would like to post about my obligatory new year's post ........



Obligatory New Year's post; 2014 has been "ups and downs" adventure for me. For ups, I'm glad that I get to meet wonderful people with creating sweet lasting memories with them especially my course mate. Although some of us are getting further apart, but I will never forget to those who creates a sweet lasting memories with them. However 2014 is somewhat downs adventure for me where many unfortunate things happened throughout the year. *sobs*




 Anyways, thank you for making 2014 a beautiful journey for me and thank you for being a part of it. 2014 was one of the year I've grown more mature in person. I'm sorry if I ever hurt your feelings in 2014. I'll try my best to be a better person in 2015.



Before I stop writing this post, I would like to say my New Year's 2015 resolution. Most of the people's resolution are the same ; so as me :) But I would like to add a few new resolution for me to achieve in 2015.

-> Be more brave & cheerful 

-> Find someone who can makes me feel the love / happy
-> To receive a sincere handwriting letter for my 22nd birthday :P
-> To find out who exactly I am.
-> Do not easily give up !!! (must brainwash myself!!!)
-> Read more and improve my English !!! (English is getting worst D:)
-> Just be myself ! Do not care what other people feels.
-> Need to care more about my facial and hygiene D:

So here's to a new year with new beginnings, ushering in a positive and beautiful 2015!




HAPPY NEW YEAR !! HAPPY 2015 !! HOPE IT WILL BE A BETTER YEAR :))


Comments

Popular Posts