Pfft =____=

Gosh ; I'm seriously get annoyed and pissed off after reading my friend's blog . *pissed* I get pissed off because of her 4 hours of driving lesson in Bangi . At first I was talking to her through facebook . I was commenting on her status because she's lodging into her dorm tomorrow , which means today . So then I was just simply asking her about her driving. Then , she started to like complain to me :( It was a no big deal for me , so i just read as she continue typing . Suddenly , she ask me to read her blog for further details. I just agreed & I read her blog then ...........
IT WAS A SUPER HORRIBLE DAY FOR HER !! AN UNLUCKY DAY FOR HER !! She got scolded by her instructor since beginning when she entered the car . The useless idiot asshole instructor . *laughs* He even asked her to drive from her house all the way to Bangi ! I was like WTH !(==) so friggin far away from her house . No doubt ! My dad said there are some instructors like  that ! Geez...

I just don't like those LCLY instructor . So what if you're LCLY to your students ? You're just teaching us without sincerity because we are paying you ! *pissed* Yeah , I know we always make a mistake . You can even scold us but we are still the beginners right ? I don't mind if you scold us / nag us. but please just don't be so LCLY . Every human got mood limitation ! You as the instructor also can feels it right , because we are human not animal nor alien nor any non-living things :)

If my friend's case happen on me , I would probably just said "SHUT UP man, yes, i know I'm stupid but what to do , at least I try my best to drive right ? Let people honk us la..don't tell me you have not been through all this driving before ! Btw,10 lessons is too short okay , yeah..most probably you would say , not enough then add money la!Geezz..." then *tears drop on the face* HAA!

I can't really scold people . I will cry in the end. I did. I scolded my brother last time because he just simply type everything about family's thing in facebook . I scolded him and I almost sounded like crying ! :D Gosh ; hopefully my current instructor won't treat me like so bad. but he loves to nag at me :D No choice. I always did mistakes. but please just don't go too over ! *prays* I'll be going for the 4 hours lessons in Bangi on 24th february . *prays* Hope it goes well for me 8D .

Before I stop posting , I would like to wish everyone

*smiles* Good Night !

Comments

Popular Posts